[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: MHTRTC.jpg (184 KB, 920x921) Image search: [Google]
MHTRTC.jpg
184 KB, 920x921
General BoC thread. Post yORANGE experiences.
>>
File: Geodaddi-Borrar.jpg (125 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Geodaddi-Borrar.jpg
125 KB, 620x620
I listened to this album after having a tough and emotional week yesterday and I was reminded that it might be the best album of all time. Every time I listen to Geogaddi I get some sort of spiritual catharsis. Gyroscope especially, might be the most eerie but beautiful song I've ever heard.
>>
>>65614932
>spend afternoon sleeping with gf
>going home as the sun goes down, still half asleep
>skies are a mix of night-blue and orange, all the streets lamps are orange
>listening to Geogaddi

Jesus fucking Christ that was one of the comfiest moments in my life.
>>
Honestly I feel like buying a pair of noise cancelling headphones JUST to listen to Olson.

When that song comes on, EVERYTHING else goes off.
>>
>>65614801

Hope to take a trip to Canada soon to visit the spot where this photo was taken. I know trees block the view of the mountains now but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to accept.
>>
>>65615306
>noise cancelling
"no"
just make sure everything is silent and put them over good speakers or headphones with a big soundstage
>>
>>65615369
Admittedly my sound set up at the moment is a little entry level but I spend too much money on music to drop any kind of serious dough for new equipment. We'll get there. It's worth it, especially with how much Boards of Canada vinyl I own.
>>
I love how much of an experience listening to BoC becomes.
>>
Whitewater is such a cruiising down the road jam. Listening to it now. The volume can not go up high enough for this song.
>>
Twoism has always had a way with me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.