[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont I heard Panda on this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: animalcollective_feels.jpg (328 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
animalcollective_feels.jpg
328 KB, 600x600
Why dont I heard Panda on this album?
>>
>>65606262
cause ur dumb lol
>>
>>65606262
QTest AnCo release ever tho amirite?
>>
I WILL NOTTT GIVE UPP ON YOU
>>
>>65606262
because it's one of the worst anco albums
he's on Loch Raven though
>>
>>65607908
Bet you think Painting With is their best then (since your taste is clearly shit).
>>
>>65607939
no, but it's better than Feels
Sung Tongs is their best btw
>>
>>65607952
>Painting With
>better than feels

You cannot be serious right now familia. FloriDada and Golden Gal are great songs, but the album as a whole is bad af. No lows and just highs makes it so shitty and gets rid of all the dynamic. It does work really well live though, I'll give you that.

SJ>STGSTV>Feels>MPP>Sung Tongs>CHZ>PW
>>
>>65608001
wew
ST > Hollinndagain > STGSTV = HCtI > MPP >= SJ > DM > PW > CS >= Feels > CHz
and those aren't even some of the better songs on there, you're forgetting The Burglars, Lying In The Grass, On Delay, Vertical, and Summing the Wretch. I do agree that it works better live though, and I can also see the whole highs and lows thing but I think they pulled off a straight energetic pop album decently well with PW
>>
>>65608001
what about DM, CS, HCTI and all of their EPs
>>
What's up with all the newfags coming and saying Feels is their favorite album lately? At least choose something popular like MPP if you really need to pose.
>>
>>65608078
ikr why even argue when water curses is clearly their best release
>>
>>65608090
the only good song off of that is the title track desu
actually I'll just add my EP rankings on to my ranking in >>65608054
Prospect Hummer > Keep >>> FBK >>> Water Curses > People
>>
>>65606262
panda... panda... panda panda panda
>>
>>65608090
its like 5 minutes of music though
>>
>>65608054
>>65608065
Was just doing the big LPs. Haven't thought about where the minor releases would land on my ranking.
>>
>>65608078
Feels is a fun feelgood album. What's your problem with it? Some people prefer the acoustic approach of it than the more electronic one of MPP.
>>
>>65608001
Golden Gal is honestly one of my favorite songs that they've ever recorded. It's a shame that the rest of the album didn't couldn't hold up to it.

Remove:
Vertical
Natural Selection
Bagels in Kiev
Spilling Guys
Summing the Wretch

and it'd be a solid ~25 mintues of music.
>>
>>65608165
Agreed. If I were to make a top 10 AnCo songs ever, FloriDada or Golden Gal would definitely make the cut. The rest of the album is quite forgettable though, sadly. Unless you go see them live. Then the lows in between PW songs make it work really well. The album's just completely lacking in dynamic because it's all highs and no lows. Lows are needed imo.
>>
what the fuck is going on in this thread? Feels is one of AnCo's best 4 albums (STGSTV, Feels, SJ, MPP)
>>
>>65608795
yes, the triumvirate of rym-approved albums with the two most overrated listed first
>>
>>65608795
You're right.
>>65608824
>trium
>virate
>4
>albums
Honestly just stop.
>>
>>65609143
I wish I could say that was intentional but that's what going two days without sleeping does to your logical ability I guess
my point still stands though
>>
>>65608104
Have you not heard Street Flash or Cobwebs?
Water Curses>FBK=PH>People
I don't even count the Keep EP, it's okay but it's not really anything to ride home about
>>
>>65609165
Have you ever heard of punctuation? Or is that also to do with your lack of sleep? Why the hell are you using line breaks like that?
>>
>>65609192
the answer is yes
>>65609172
I have and I didn't like them
oh well
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.