[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the shaggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-11_13-00-12.png (442 KB, 484x473) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11_13-00-12.png
442 KB, 484x473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQqK1CjE9bA [Embed]

I feel like this album would be good if they just played in time with each other

is this "good" because it's bad?

I wonder what zappa saw in this
>>
>is this "good" because it's bad?
pretty much
good job copying that link btw
>>
The point is that the girls didn't want to play music but found a way to make their music their own
The album is an unintentional ode to the human spirit of being able to make art its own no matter how inept or technically bad at it they are.
Or it's just shit music take your pick
>>
>>65598695
thanks anon

>>65598833
i feel like the songs would be good if they just played in time with eachother
>>
>>65599153
they absolutely would be worse if they played them in time
>>
>>65599153
But then the album would simply be disappointingly bad, and not entertainingly horrible.
>>
>>65599451
how?
>>65599482
>entertainingly horrible.
I think you got it
>>
>>65598578
i love them
i think they're cute and capture the spirit of girls saving the world, even if the reality wasn't really like that
>>
>>65600207
but the music though..
>>
>>65600447
it's great because it's not perfect
just like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4okLtb35GkU
>>
>>65600485
please no
>>
>>65599153
>i feel like the songs would be good if they just played in time with eachother
no, cause then it would sound like generic pop music
>>
>>65598578
great band and a strong influence in the twee pop subgenre
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.