[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AOTYSF 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: chart (1).png (1 MB, 1372x2296) Image search: [Google]
chart (1).png
1 MB, 1372x2296
What are some of your favourite 2016 releases /mu/?
>>
Pinegrove - Cardinal
PUP - The Dream Is Over
Weezer - White Album

>>65596080
>liking konnichiwa
That shit was awful. Everyone and their mums hyped that 6/10 album to be a 10/10.
>m-muh grime revival
Fuck off. The scene is long dead and now is a rotting corpse
>>
>>65596168
>PUP - The Dream Is Over
Listened to PUP earlier and it was alright but nothing special myself id rate that a 6/10 but just my opinion after 1 listen
>>
>>65596080
that telepath tape came out in 2015 fyi, but good pick otherwise
>>
>>65596200
yeah it ain't bad, my initial impressions of it are pretty high. It feels like a less faggy TWIABP
>>
>>65596200
Why do you like Konnichiwa? Was it generally received well here?
>>
>>
>>65596349
I dunno I just liked it tbqh I guess it's probably cause i'm from the UK
>>
File: 2016-2.png (490 KB, 650x735) Image search: [Google]
2016-2.png
490 KB, 650x735
What's the comfiest album of the year so far?
>>
>>65596412
Imo 99.9% & Good Luck and do your best are pretty comfy releases from this year
>>
>>65596353
I'm on the fence about this one. Its very different to his first 2 albums. I feel like it lacks the coherency that the others had, in terms of theme and style. It was kinda all over the place, not much grounding it.

I need a forest fire was fantastic though. Only song I really remember, video was great too. Contender for VOTY

>>65596394
So am I. How can you not see that its awful? Everyone knows that grime is dead, so they get so excited when some old skool MC is releasing a new album, just to stay relevant. At least Integrity> had actual grime tunes, not this watered down bollocks on Konnichiwa that made it safe for American audiences. Only 2 good tracks: Thats not me and Man (Gang). People want to believe that grime can still make it and willingly ignore the mediocrity of it because they feel a collective guilt in taking part in killing ithe scene during 2008-2012
>>
>>65596727
People have different opinions I guess
>>
File: Thao_A_Man_Alive_cover.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Thao_A_Man_Alive_cover.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
Pretty cute
>>
>>65596080
>t e l e p a t h
>and the washing machine album

10/10
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.