[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Boy you been a naughty girl, you let your niggers down"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: john-lennon.jpg (96 KB, 1015x1014) Image search: [Google]
john-lennon.jpg
96 KB, 1015x1014
>"Boy you been a naughty girl, you let your niggers down"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>"She saaaaaid. I know what it's like to be Jeb."

Lennon predicted Jeb bush's horrible campaign!
>>
>>65511966
woman is the nigger of the world
>>
>>65512377
Women are memes you can cum inside.
>>
he didnt say that
>>
>>65511966
JUST
>>
File: absolute madman.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
what a madman
>>
Is John Lennon the ultimate JUST?
>hit a bong
>"Just fuck my band's sound up"
>get a girlfriend
>"Just fuck my band up"
>listen to girlfriend sing
>"Just fuck my eardrums up"
>get shot
>"Just fuck my life up"
>>
>>65512761
Is that what that meme means? Never been able to figure it out.
>>
Are you just shitposting or do you not realize he said "knickers"?
>>
File: madman-bigman.png (1 MB, 1092x1029) Image search: [Google]
madman-bigman.png
1 MB, 1092x1029
>>65512447
PLACE YOUR BETS
>>
>>65512780
JUST is short for just fuck my shit up, senpai
If someone's shit seems fucked up, you say JUST
>>
>>65512828
You must be new here.
>>
>>65511966
John was expressing his disappointment in Paul for encouraging Jimi Hendrix to go back to the U.S. and perform for his fellow countrymen at the Monterey Pop music festival in 1967 when he had the chance to be in Magical Mystery Tour, and, thus, could've saved the film from being so terrible. Back then, it was still acceptable to call black people "Niggers" in the U.K. Even Jimi knew it was meant as a compliment. Eric Clapton and Pete Townsend called him that all the time.
>>
>>65511966
>Nice dubs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.