[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does xanax make music sound better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 4660.jpg (975 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4660.jpg
975 KB, 1920x1080
does xanax make music sound better?
>>
It can a tiny bit on its own, but if you mix like 2mgs with some pot music will actually be divine. You will be properly fucked up though if you arent already prescribed and taking it so be careful of doing potentially dumb shit.
>>
The most potentially dangerous pills often make music sound better, more often than not, it's usually downers. My unpopular opinion is that music sounds the best on DPH, second best, Ambien.
>>
Listening to music laying down on xanax and weed is as comfy as it gets. It doesnt really enhance music that much though
>>
>>65512378
doesn't dph make you have nightmarish delusions of spiders and shit
>>
>>65512378
Are you talking a trip dose of DPH or a fap dose? I am intrigued
>>
>taking big pharma jew shit to get high
You have to be 18 to browse this board
>>
>>65512440
only if you take a lot
>>
no, took like 4mg and just fell asleep
>>
>>65512440
Only at heavy doses, the key is to take no less than 300 mg and I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, it makes fapping divine as well.
>>
>>65511947
Just take acid m8
>>
>>65512469
>>65512462
hmm. i'll look into it
>>
>>65512450
I've taken a 1000 mg once and listened to every single thing on my backlog and it was one of the greatest experiences of my entire life, I wouldn't recommend because you gotta have a bit of a nutsack and a death wish to do it but fap doses can also enhance the tunes but not as much as something like 700 mg, listening to something like Danse Manatee or Current 93 on 700mg can change your life forever. I've gone on a kind of strangely amazing journey with DPH and music.
>>
>>65511947

That's a fucking cool shot. I wondered where it was, I noticed the "France Express" and "Canal" billboards so thought France, but then what part of France has massive red mountains / cliffs?

So I thought maybe it's a French territory or something, but then I noticed the scoreboard says "Frakkland" and Google says that's Icelandic for "France". And I guess "Island" must be Icelandic for "Iceland". I guess the French adverts are just there for French TV.

I wonder if it's a recent game since we've been having the Euro friendlies? But then something about the pic looks very 90s. Especially those adverts. And the scoreboard. I'm guessing it's sometime in the 90s.

But yeah, awesome pic man.
>>
>>65512520
snatched it from a guardian article focusing on icelands journey to the EM tourney. Didn't mension the year (or i missed it) but it had this quote:

"The grass is still a dense mossy screed at this time of year, brutalised by the winter wind and snow. A tractor sits abandoned at one end of the athletics track. Despite some recent renovation, the stadium has a 1950s Soviet feel"

It's a nice photograph for sure
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.