[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: moments from an album that kind of ruin the experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1280x1280.jpg (436 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1280x1280.jpg
436 KB, 1280x1280
ITT: moments from an album that kind of ruin the experience.

>The last two minutes of Heeeyyyyy *clap* lllliiiigghhht *clap*
>>
File: capn.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
capn.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>the horn in Basil's Kite
>>
>the awkward pause in Alright
>>
>>65508424
that's like one of the best things about that song you ignoramus
>>
>the extended ending in On Sight
>>
>>65508548
Explain, please. Perhaps I don't get it.
>>
>>65508590
>>65508538
>>65508489
>>65508424
are all of these posts ironic
>>
>>65508624
I don't really know how to explain it, it kinda seemed obvious to me that it was the best part other than the part with the dissonant panned singing that comes before it ever since I first heard it
Maybe I'm just a slut for AnCo vocals
>>
>>65508645
tim had no idea how to play horn when they recorded that song
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>65508424
The intro to this would be absolutely perfect if the screeching on the guitars didn't pop up in the last stretch of the song
>>
House Of Cards in In Rainbows
fuck that song
>>
>>65508649
It has a special kind of feel and I don't think it would have been annoying if it didn't last for more than two minutes. It just takes the pace out of the record for me. Am I the only one feeling that way?
>>
>>65508800
I guess I can kinda see that, but personally I think it makes a good transition
the order of HCtI should be the same as it was in Ark though imo
>>
>>65508779
What do you think is wrong with it?
>>
>>65508424

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsCu-Wg02Fg

>make a song completely different from the rest of the track
>get a bad singer who sounds like a crackwhore
>Make the instrumental bridge insanely good to listen to, leading the listener in to finish the song
>Bring back the drunken ho

Thanks for that curveball, assholes. I love these guys but I ALWAYS skip this one when I listen to the album.
>>
>>65508875

>make a song completely different from the rest of the t̶r̶a̶c̶k̶ album
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.