[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What y'all niggaz think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (679 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
679 KB, 1000x1000
What y'all niggaz think of this?
>>
>>65502524
The single was I N T E N S E
waiting for this so I can be angsty again
>>
>>65502558
It leaked in v3
>>
>>65503050
Wait it leaked?!

Fucking want a mega now, I can't wait for the album, and yeah the singles were good
>>
>>65503820
It's on slsk

Only given it a couple listens so far but it feels like more of the same from nails, although I liked Todd's vocals on AAL more, he sounded like he was going to pop a vein in his forehead.
>>
contender for metal AOTY

jumalten aika and wode will be hard too beat imo
>>
Link?
>>
>put on first track
>YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US
>you will never be one of us
>You Will Never Be One Of Us
>YoU wIlL nEvEr Be OnE oF uS
>yOu WiLl NeVeR bE oNe Of Us
>y o u w i l l n e v e r b e o n e o f u s

shut it off and deleted immediately
>>
>>65504332
v1.realmofmetal.org
>>
>>65504366
>implying that track doesnt have some of the best riffs in years
>>
>>65504435
Thanks!
>>
>>65502524
As far as Metal goes, it's pretty fuckin awesome

>>65504366
But yeah, that was pretty gay.

When asked to explain that, they spun some contrarian lines about how " no, nooo, that's just ignorant, it's ACTUALLY about INCLUSIVENESS"... probably after they realized how fucking juvenile it sounds, with the whole "my widdle cwub" bullshit.
>>
>>65502524
I liked the part with the blast beat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.