[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, apart from the title track and the instrumentals, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 7.jpg (263 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
263 KB, 1417x1417
Honestly, apart from the title track and the instrumentals, this album is kind of boring, other ANCO albums are also kind of too poppy imo
>>
suck my dick pleb
>>
File: 14479810274s.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14479810274s.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
>>65498363
>>
>>65498363
What makes it boring?

What kind of things in music excite/interest you?
>>
>>65498363
explain how 'too poppy' is a flaw
>>
>>65498429

Several of the songs on this album seem to follow a traditional verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge format which I'm kind of sick of. I like the self titled track and the instrumentals but the other songs for the most part seem kind of pretty long for what they're going for

My favorite album that's similar to this is that one album by The Residents. "Not Available".
>>
>>65498498
>Several of the songs on this album seem to follow a traditional verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge format

They explicitly DON'T follow that structure
>>
>>65498552

Maybe I should listen to it again.. Maybe I didn't get it the first time around personal or something?
>>
>>65498363
do you mean the two instrumental songs on the albums or the instrumentals in all the songs?
>>
>>65498594
Pay attention to April and the Phantom and Alvin Row, they have no structure at all. Some other songs do have something that approximates the verse / refrain / verse / refrain / bridge format but with interesting twists. All in all, I must also second >>65498518
>>
bumpo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.