[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the strangest thing to ever happen in music? How have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: trap.jpg (302 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
302 KB, 1366x768
Is this the strangest thing to ever happen in music?

How have a bunch of metrosexual flamboyant colored-dread ass niggas managed to force themselves to the top of the rap game?

Especially considering trap used to be a "ghetto" genre with niggas like Gucci and Waka Flocka running the show. Now it's just tons and tons and tons of these guys. There's loads of them and more seem to get popular every day.
>>
good question
>>
>>65496138
who is that?

who cares
>>
File: 1404999347825.jpg (22 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1404999347825.jpg
22 KB, 512x384
>>65496138
Maybe everybody's bored shitless with the whole 'gangsta' thing. It's definitely well overdone by this point. Let's welcome some free-spirited hip-hop!
>>
>>65496138
White people started "liking" it
>>
File: trannies explained.jpg (66 KB, 1351x367) Image search: [Google]
trannies explained.jpg
66 KB, 1351x367
they're just the nigger version of nu-males

nu-males are what feminazis have tricked women into thinking they want

once Trump takes office, you'll see it swing back HARD to machismo, mark my words
>>
Who's the guy on the right
>>
File: lizardpost.jpg (130 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
lizardpost.jpg
130 KB, 1152x648
>>65498199
didnt you hear anon? trump recently came out as homosexual
>>
>>65498199
not even the best driver can start a broken car
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4L2vmBC3xA
>>
>>65498274
ah, but with enough time, energy, and some new parts and an oil change you can get it back on the road in no time. you just need to find someone willing to put the time in restoring it.
>>
>>65498347
i dont think trump's that guy
and even if he is congress is still a shitshow
>>
>>65498254
Best punk album period.
>>
>>65496138
lil uzi and yachty or unique and innovative, that's what pushes music. People get bored of repetition.

I don't know who the guy on the right is tho?
>>
>>65498300
The comments section for that song is cancer
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.