[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like that kendrick produced an ep that's just the leftovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
I like that kendrick produced an ep that's just the leftovers from TPAB, and people still praise it as a large cultural statement. I'm pretty sure he could put out 40 minutes of him experiencing post-Taco Bell diarrhea and it would be interpreted as the wailing cries of poor black urban youth. The scariest part about that is due to the cheap quality of food that the poor eat, you could make a legitimate argument for that interpretation and only look like 90, maybe even 80% of an asshole. What a time we live in
>>
>>65493050
Reply to this post and Montie will stop posting
>>
+1
>>
how many days do you usually wait before you repost this shit copypasta, montie?
>>
>>65493050

Friendly reminder that blacks aren't targeted by the police and all memerap references to this are a sham.

Vila's 2014 study showed that cops hesitate more to shoot blacks than to shoot whites or hispanics in controlled tests.

The proportion of people shot by police that are black is a modestly good predictor of the proportion of violent criminals that are black according to the BJS. In fact, it is whites, and not blacks, who are more likely to get shot by the police than their proportion of violent criminality predicts.

Blacks also kill cops more disproportionatey than cops kill blacks. One can also read David Muster's study from the University of Georgia confirming that controlling for sentencing length eliminates racial prison population disparities. In turn, controlling for repeat offenses even eliminates the disparities in sentencing length.

Declination rates are identical between whites and non-whites. Blacks making up 31.7% of all drug arrests while making up 30.7% of emergency room visits for drug overdoses probably shows that blacks are not racially targeted for drug crimes.

Blacks also lie in surveys about drug use as determined by robust methods of drug testing after surveys, so that survey evidence showing same levels of drug use between blacks and whites are discredited:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10826087709027235#.V1c_l2awf2B

http://corescholar.libraries.wright.edu/aids/21/

On a final note, racial sentencing disparities vanish when controlling for IQ:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

This is related to music because countless memerap albums have lyrics which assert one or all of these myths.
>>
>>65493494
back to /pol/
>>
>>65493559

>Literally demonstrates every claim beyond a shadow of a doubt with statistics and studies, also explaining precisely why it is relevant to music and absolutely belongs on /mu/

>He must browse /pol/ lol!

>>>reddit :)
>>
>>65493494
>>>/pol/
>>
>>65493732
>sees a person who doesn't like /pol/
>ha ha probably some reddit fag lel
>>
>>65493732
>uses 'muh statistics' to demonize black people
i mean its not like it was hard to tell you were from /pol/ my man
>>
>>65494088
He didn't demonize them. He showed (some) evidence that they are not significantly discriminated against in the (US) justice system in the ways described. You jumped to the conclusion that blacks were being demonized because you are racist and see blacks as bad people.
>>
>>65494151
>ur the real racist hurrdurr
Spotted the Trumpfag.
>>
File: baby.jpg (19 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
19 KB, 395x395
>>65494088
>those facts were racist as fuck bruh
>uses the word "demonizes"
a b s o l u t e f a g g o t
>>
>>65493494
lies damned lies and statistics
>>
>>65494151
Kkkkkkkkkill yourself desu sempai.
>>
>>65493494
Wew, Kendrick apologists on suicide watch
>>
>>65494472
the dictionfags are in
>>
>>65494271
Not even remotely.

Where exactly does he "demonize" black people?

If you weren't racist, you wouldn't immediately insert your internal narrative (blacks are bad) into a post which doesn't say anything along those lines.
>>
>>65494681
>telling blacks to kill themselves on the internet
v progressive :>
>>
>>65494750
maybe its because retard /pol/babble doesn't work on normal people who can see through your "muh statistics" facade with relative ease
>>
>>65494860
Didn't post those articles.

Go ahead and provide data which contradicts it though.

Facts aren't racist m8.
>>
Reminder that Montie was in full damage control in a previous thread and was spamming vocaroo of him fucking crying.
>>
>>65494860
>your "muh statistics" facade

just jumping in here to say goddamn what a retarded thing to say
>>
>>65493050
1. No one considers it a large cultural statement (whatever the fuck that means)
2. It's fucking amazing. Sounds like no other rap out there. Even levitate, the 'party' track, has those weird swirling alien melodies. The whole EP is just so jazzy and interesting.
>>
good thread
>>
ITT
>Kendrick is overrated

>Must be because liberal cucks

>Here's proof that Kendrick is wrong and a nigger

>Go back to /pol/ u racist

>No u r the real racist

>HAHA LIBERAL KEK JUST GOT TRIGGERED HAHAHA /POL/=BEST BOARD ON 4CHAN FUCK THIS NIGGER MUSIC NO I AM NOT RACIST TRUMP 2016
>>
File: turtle.jpg (143 KB, 908x756) Image search: [Google]
turtle.jpg
143 KB, 908x756
>>65496855
>le racist donald trump
>illegal immigrant is now a race too
>not like the founding fathers were not a bunch of slave owners, this guy who wants criminal immigrants out is a true racist
>>
>>65493132
fuck you montie
>>
>>65497030
>le this generation is too entitled
>le am not racist have black "friend"
>le haha just triggered that libtard cuck lel
>le Trump > Shillary and Bernie "I'm only voting for him for free stuff" Sanders
>>
>>65497269
I'm not even american.
I'm latin, not even from mexico, but from deep into south america.
It doesn't take a 'murican to see it
>>
>>65494860
Spotted the nu male cuck/ dumb woman in the the thread.
>>
>>65497349
>haha that ought to keep the libtard away lel
>>
>>65493050
>post-Taco Bell

I sense a spicy new genre
>>
>>65497452
now you're just spazzing deliberately
one of the most dated attempts at a escape once you are outed as a retard
>>
>>65497507
>looks like I win this fight
>am smarter than everyone else especially this libtard cuck
>bet his next post will further prove my point that he's not of the same intellect as I
>god why was I born in this generation full of nu male liberal cucks
>>
>>65497663
just the fact I never even said "libtard" or "liberal" to begin with shows you don't have much to say other than reverse-strawmanning a strawman that exists in your head only

congrats on this achievement of mental gymnastic
>>
File: 1465264345826.jpg (328 KB, 1214x584) Image search: [Google]
1465264345826.jpg
328 KB, 1214x584
ITT
>>
>>65493050
Bigotry of low expections. He is praised because he is black. Not because his music or message is any good or has a bases in anything other than Marxist ideology
>>
>38 Posts
>23 posters
>Just OP samefagging to desperateIy try and save yet another shit thread
>38 Posts
>23 posters
>38 Posts
>23 posters

Why do you just samefag for attention in shit threads by yourseIf aII day, anon?

>>65496679
>>65496679
>>
>>65493050
Ok
>>
>>65494860
desu senpai can you prove him wrong please because im a liberal and would like to agree with you but he seems p compelling lol
>>
>>65493559
>>65493788
>>65494088
>>65494271
>>65494519
>>65494681
>>65494860
holy shit the amount of cucks in this thread is unberable, the man posted actual evidence and you choose to turn a blind eye, this pplanet is fucked if people like you continue to breed.

next your gonna tell me that the holocaust is real
>>
>>65499188
lt's just OP samefagging. The thread was done a whiIe ago.
>>
>>65493050
this is actually the first time i've ever agreed with montie. still can't stand him though
>>
>>65499271
you a /pol/ack here to bring a good dose redpill these fuckers?
>>
>>65493494
AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
HOL UP
YO BE SAYIN

WE WUZ WHITE PEOPLE N SHIIIEET?
>>
>47 posts
>30 posters
>OP samefagging to desperateIy try to keep a shit thread aIive

>47 posts
>30 posters

>47 posts
>30 posters
>>
>>65497030
You're not implying that there were any people at all like 200 years ago who had any sort of acceptable opinion today are you
>>
>>65499397
Hi montie
>>
>>65493050
>I'm pretty sure he could put out 40 minutes of him experiencing post-Taco Bell diarrhea and it would be interpreted as the wailing cries of poor black urban youth.
Truuuuuuuuuu!
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.