[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been visited by a genie. He'll grant you the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: genie.jpg (61 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
genie.jpg
61 KB, 544x544
You've been visited by a genie. He'll grant you the ability to erase 1 album from ever existing with no consequences. Any influence or hatred it may have given someone, they'll find it from something else.

What album do you choose, /mu/? No edgy replies please
>>
>>65480815
I guess any Fidlar album.
>>
>>65480815
Kid A
>>
Velvet Underground & Nico

:^)
>>
Your life, the album lmao
>>
Merriweather Post Pavilion desu
i will make AnCo great again
>>
If erasing Graduation would somehow prevent/delay Donda from having that surgery, I'd do it for Yeezy.
>>
>>65480950
Pablo Honey.
>>65480815
The last album of Led Zep.
>>
>>65481094
Why the fuck would you do that? He made his best works after she died.
>>
Indie Cindy
>>
>>65481147
I know this, but he would be living a much happier life, he really hasn't been the same since. Plus Good Ass Job would have been so dope and I like to believe Kanye would have went into directing films after it judging by his work on Runaway and some of his music videos, he has great ideas there too. His public image would also have been better since I doubt the Swift event would have happened if he was in a better emotional place at the time, he may have never dated Amber Rose thus she would have stayed just some stripper instead of being a bad role model for your average tumblrina, he may have never had to fall back on Kim K as hard as he did, I dunno, just tired 5:AM thoughts.
>>
File: OldBootsNewDirt.jpg (247 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
OldBootsNewDirt.jpg
247 KB, 600x600
>>65480815
so if i deleted this one, /mu/ will just meme another one?
>>
itaots
>>
>>65481398
We'll meme 311
>>
I'd get rid of Elvis' first album
>>
No, you want to keep the evidence, sillies. Be patient, we'll get them all.
>>
something that inspired futura, Tyler the creator etc
>>
>>65481125
Coda or In Through The Outdoor?
>>
>>65481459
I preferred 311 - Down
>>
>>65480815
>with no consequences
Then what the fuck is the point?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.