[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like his voice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103 KB, 1920x1080
I like his voice.
>>
>>65465497
I don't.
>>
>>65465497
>his
>>
>>65465556
>tripfag
>>
AAAHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA
>>
>>65465570
>>>/v/
>>
ELECTRO
>>
that honeybee song is literally good
and those gay robot movements are actually quite impressive
i cant hate these guys
>>
>>65465581
I like this meme.

>>65465593
Tripfags should die, whether there on /mu/, /asp/, /v/, or any other board.
>>
>when people pretend this isnt dope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw
>>
literally no different than tom waits
>>
can someone post the copy pasta with that image? You know the one
>>
>>65465664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKhGmD80xoI

>literally
>>
The only good thing about this guy is his robot maneurisms.
Looks great, just like I'd imagine a robot mimicking a human
>>
IS THIS A ROBOT BAND
>>
>>65465659
they must feel so fucking warm in that sunlight especiallty with all that makeup and all black clothes
>>
>>65465887
It's Daft Pünk
>>
>>65465659
that's literally the only decent song of theirs I've heard. it's actually pretty good if you separate it from their schtick
>>
is the main singer in honeybee a girl now? on wikipedia it says one of the members transitioned but i can't tell
>>
end you are shelfs
>>
>>65465659
To be fair when the whole vibe adds to the song and isn't just what the song offer; they're not bad. This is a legit pretty nice song and the singer looks really cool through it.
>>
File: tumblr_m4sqo0zutr1r67hkko1_500.jpg (172 KB, 450x522) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4sqo0zutr1r67hkko1_500.jpg
172 KB, 450x522
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>65466505
would fuck the shit out of her desu
>>
>>65466229
yes, and he changed his stage name from "Rabbit" to "Bunny"

I think it worked out for Against Me! (gave them a way to set themselves apart from a pretty stale scene)

but it's not going to work for Steam Powered Giraffe --"Rabbit" had a kind of geek-culture cringe panache that made him work, kind of, as a front man

as a girl, "Bunny" doesn't know wtf to do with herself; she's had to throw her whole flamboyant male persona out the window

"the Spine" (fedora dude) has had to pick up the slack as frontman because "Bunny" doesn't even have appropriate mime skills now that she's a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3nssdp-0I
>>
>>65466229
I think he left or something? I remember seeing a cover of Harder Better Faster Stronger and it was pretty shit, the make-up and shit wasn't even as good as it was. I think the original dude was the driving force of the band and it kinda fell apart without him.

I think, do not quote me on this.
>>
>>65466562
I would listen to an album by The Spine done in a Tom Waits style, about a dark and dirty Victorian steampunk city. Fuck this awful SPG shit, I think that would be really cool.
>>
I, too, liked the new Avalanches single.
>>
>>65466505
is that raul jimenez ?
>>
>>65466775
he does have a very rich baritone voice, kind of reminds me of the guy from Crash Test Dummies

I've learned to much about these guys because of /mu/.
>>
>>65466562
wtf. they're ruined. he was actually very entertaining with the robot movements and i enjoyed watching him despite it being on the borderline of cringe. when i was younger i always like the idea of steam-punk stuff and he mimed so well that i kinda liked them (even tho i've only heard one of their songs)
its a damn shame, she literally has no cool robot movements now, just stands there like a whore. i'm actually quite pissed off about this. also, where's the gold dude with the sick curls? i don't like the look of this fat, small, ginger wanker.
can't believe i'm so emotional about this, i hope spine and curls dude have great success, fuck the rest of them
>>65466649
>I think he left or something? I remember seeing a cover of Harder Better Faster Stronger and it was pretty shit, the make-up and shit wasn't even as good as it was. I think the original dude was the driving force of the band and it kinda fell apart without him.

>I think, do not quote me on this.

you've now been quoted on it, lad
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.