[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like jazz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Clark_Terry_in_1981.jpg (206 KB, 662x547) Image search: [Google]
Clark_Terry_in_1981.jpg
206 KB, 662x547
Reminder to participate in the weekly /BLINDFOLD TEST/ threads if you like listening to and/or discussing jazz. It's a fun way to discover new jazz and discuss it with other jazz fans.

We all listen to the playlist of mystery tracks, write down our thoughts, criticisms, evaluations, and or guesses about the music and artists, then post them in Friday's thread.

This week's theme is a mystery. The theme will be revealed at the same time as the track info, though you're welcome to guess the theme.

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/YK46DlLt/file.html
>>
>>65461160
Shut the FUCK up
>>
>tfw still no classical version of this
>>
>>65461399
If you want it done you should just organize it yourself. There are probably other people who would like to see it happen too but everybody is just hoping someone else will do it.
>>
>>65461184
get the fuck out of this thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_yC0orGo9g
>>
>>65461160
What is a mystery theme? Is that different than the wild card theme or whatever?
>>
>>65463128
Wildcard has no theme, just random tracks. This one has a theme but it just won't be revealed until later.
>>
Is track 6 supposed to be cut off like that?
>>
>>65464033
Probably not. How long is it?

I might have to upload a fixed version tomorrow.
>>
>>65464267
44 seconds
>>
>>65464829
Yeah it's not supposed to be that short. I'll fix it and reupload sometime this week.
>>
I like swing,

But no one else does,
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.