[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when your bored of music? i've been urging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (48 KB, 1371x383) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48 KB, 1371x383
What do you do when your bored of music? i've been urging for something new to listen to, something that'll make me feel feels when listening to it.

I've went through every genre on sputnik and can't find a single one that interests me, i'm sick of all the shit i normally listen to...

Please someone recommend me some music I don't care if its obscure, popular just give me an album that will be put emotions in me the first time listening to it.
>>
Nikos Veliotis - Quartet
Pogrom - Liberal Cunt
Kevin Drumm - Imperial Distortion
The Shadow Ring - Lindus
>>
>>65454462
Thanks will download and give a listen!
>>
File: earthlings.jpg (722 KB, 1151x1200) Image search: [Google]
earthlings.jpg
722 KB, 1151x1200
Great song if you want feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlLg4GfLsV0

The rest of the album is also great, though not as feelsy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmpiGHe72Xk
>>
im bored of music too but ive barely listened to anything

im bored of everything probably just going to kill myself tonight
>>
>>65454503
Dont do it, listen to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwWlhe6ckyE&spfreload=1
>>
go outside
>>
I deleted around 90% of my music library when that happaned to me.
Used to listen to a lot of heavy metal and prog rock/metal but I've dropped pretty much all of it besides burzum and the occasional pink floyd listen. Unfortunately if /mu/core doesn't do anything for you I don't really know what to recommend.
>>
File: 104-orbital.jpg (329 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
104-orbital.jpg
329 KB, 600x600
listen to this m8
>>
>>65454423
Check out The Residents most popular albums, they're all very good and very strange. In particular check out Eskimo if you haven't, if nothing else you should find it unique.
>>
>>65454423
>1994!
didnt know anyone else listened to that

listen to Dalek. Imo they're like post-rock but with hiphop instead of rock.
>>
Getting bored is the best, you are far more open to weird shit

Just try random albums we post here. Sharethreads and charts anywhere but that shitty /daily/ circlejerk shitfest tend to have albums worth trying out

Failing that, try a genre that a band you like belongs to. Or just random genre on RYM
>>
>>65454423
dog all that music fucking sucks except maybe Donald Fagan like seriously that's the only good thing in there okay like listen to some Bob Dylan and Grateful Dead and Bill Frisell and chill the fuck out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9-eKhCukW8
>>
>>65454423
>Dirty Three
my nigga kek
>>
>>65454423
if i'm bored with music i usually read a book or watch a movie
>>
>>65455344
Sooo.. post-hiphop?
>>
>>65454423
Fado.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.