[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /mu/ think about Beck's new single?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
So what does /mu/ think about Beck's new single?
>>
worst of his career
>>
wow
>>
legitimately one of the worst songs I have ever heard
>>
>>65446233
i think i might like it in two years like how I now like Kimbra's 90's Music
>>
>>65446233
More like HECK lol
>>
>>65446233
Fucking terrible but at least it's better than Frankie Sinatra.
>>
at first I thought it was an ironic parody of vapid pop songs but then I thought that doesn't make it any less stupid
>>
Haven't heard it but it sucks
>>
>>65447237
>>
>>65446914
"ironic shitposting is still shitposting"
>>
He wrote it just for shits n giggles but his record company decided to put it out anyways. I don't care, he can do what he wants. Beck doesn't have anything to prove.

That being said, I kinda like it just for its silliness, and the flute beat is pretty cool.
>>
>>65448929
>ironic music is good
>>
>>65448957

I don't think it was meant to be ironic. Musicians are people too, and sometimes its just fun to write stupid shit. When I'm trying to write something for people to take seriously, it's just mentally draining. When I go home from band practice I pick up the microphone and just have fun. Nothing to do with irony.
>>
I love this song Jesus Christ some of you sound like a bunch of no friend assholes that can't enjoy anything go listen to led Zeppelin or whatever
>>
>>65446233
Are you guys listening to the same song? This is great. Like really great. Pretty much just great.
>>
>>65446408
>>65446459
you girls are so dramatic. it's fine
>>
it's shitty - he needs to be sad and make more sad music
>>
>>65446562
you're not wrong
>>
>>65446233
It's fun to listen to and the lyrics are fun. fun/10 imo.
>>
>>65446408
Beck has already released some really fucking terrible music. This is not the worst of his career.

The song's vapid pop but I trust him as an artist and it'll probably make sense on the final tracklist.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.