[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I can't trust vaporwave because of half of it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: v a p o r w a v e.png (2 MB, 1770x1734) Image search: [Google]
v a p o r w a v e.png
2 MB, 1770x1734
I feel like I can't trust vaporwave because of half of it is just slowed down other shit.
>>
has anyone noticed that Vaporwave and Vulfpeck start with the same letter (v)? spooky!
>>
>>65440338
Hey near to no effort doesn't mean its bad music
>>
>>65440338
That's broporwave you colossal faggot. Actually good vaporwave does samething new with samples and/or uses original material.
>>
>>65440564
Why not?
>>
Hipster DJ Screw music
>>
>>65440572
But how you are supposed what's real vaporwave when you don't know sampling, like is this two different sample or is just slowed down bullshit.
>>
>>65440930
Like I like this album but I feel like I can't trust it
https://starprinter.bandcamp.com/album/summertime-89
>>
There's no need to "trust" music. Just enjoy it or not.
However be sure to NEVER PAY for any vaporwave or related music. Always download/pirate for free. Don't give money to people who rip real artists off.
>>
>>65440338
Actually
Get some song
The vaporwave one will be made following this order
1-From intro to first half of second word (at 0.753 speed), intro words dont count
2-From intro to first half of second word (at 0.753 speed), intro words dont count
3-From intro to first half of second word (at 0.753 speed), intro words dont count
4-From intro to end of intro (at 0.753 speed)
5-From last word (can be a vocalization if it comes after the first word and before chorus) before the chorus to end of chorus (at 0.753 speed)
6-From intro to end of intro (at 0.753 speed)
7-From intro to end of intro (at 0.753 speed)
8-From intro to end of intro (at 0.753 speed)
9-From intro to first half of second word (at 0.753 speed), into words dont count
10-Split first lyrical part of the song into 8 parts, and use part 4 (at 0.753 speed)
11,12,13,14,15,16,17 - Split first lyrical part of the song into 8 parts, and use part 4 (at 0.753 speed) add echo 1 time to part 11,2 times to part 12......., make sure the echo is not so agressive or you will have a weird thing when you reach part 17
18-Split first lyrical part of the song into 4 parts, and use part 2 (at 0.753 speed)
19-From intro to first half of second word (at 0.753 speed), intro words dont count
20-Split first lyrical part of the song into 2 parts, and use part 2 (at 0.753 speed)
21-Split first lyrical part of the song into 2 parts, and use part 2 (at 0.753 speed)
22-From chorus until the end of the chorus (at 0.753 speed)
23-From intro to end of intro (at 0.753 speed) playing at the same time as the chorus (at 0.753 speed) , both parts have an echo
24-last word of the chorus repeated 4 times (at 0.753 speed)
25-From intro to first half of second word (at 0.744 speed), intro words dont count, fading out
26-From intro to first half of second word (at 0.744 speed), intro words dont count, continue the fading out
27-Split first lyrical part of the song into 4 parts, and use part 1 (at 0.744 speed) fading out until becoming silent
>>
>>65442505
will apply that to a boris song and find the result
>>
>>65442505
>(at 0.753 speed)
Your formula wont work, because,
vaporwave is not: song slowed by X
vaporwave is: song slowed until it reach the tempo X

the 0.753 thing will varie based on the original song tempo
>>
>>65442505
Dude, you already posted this stupid text in other threads
>>
>>65442854
kek
>>
>>65442854
>Dude, you already posted this stupid text in other threads
and people already said vaporwave is just slowed down songs 3000x times, your point?
>>
>>65443122
>your point?
Uh i don't know, maybe you tell me about your point of posting about random audio cutting?
Is it about you making vaporwave by mastering the elaborate high art of using copy and paste in Audacity?
>>
>>65442634
>will apply that to a boris song and find the result
Applied it to korosu and it sucks.
>>
>>65440411
I saw vulfpeck live last night. Amazing show.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.