[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Houses of The Holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mhfzvvR40V1rrbw8zo1_1280.jpg (125 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhfzvvR40V1rrbw8zo1_1280.jpg
125 KB, 1000x1000
Let's discuss this 9/10 album, The Crunge is the only weak song IMO

Favorite song?
Least favorite?
Favorite Led Zep album?
>>
>>65438827
It is the weakest, but it's so hilariously unusual for them that it works. Favorite is No Quarter
>>
>>65438827
lolibutt
>>
>Led Zeppelin
>9/10
>implying hard buttrock can ever be above a 2

hellloooooo reddit!
>>
>>65438878
you're letting the memes get to you man, it's just music
>>
>>65438827
Favorite album is tied with Houses of the Holy and II

>>65438878
Don't forget that he used a tumblr image
>>
>>65438875
for me it's their best, i get what your saying about it being hilariously unusual yet it works, specially d'yer mak'er
>>
>>65438906
But tumblr doesn't tie in with the meme...underage reddit kiddies love bands like Queen, LedZep, and the Who. Tumblr goes gaga over joy division and those forget me not easy to forget post punk bands....
>>
>>65438906
>Don't forget that he used a tumblr image
i just googled houses of the holy and download an image m8
>>
>>65438928
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>65438928
Don't forget Pink Floyd. Ultimate reddit band
>>
>>65438928
>Queen, LedZep, and the Who

Led Zeppelin are miles ahead of those two

you seriously can't enjoy classic rock because of the internet? man, 4chan and reddit are just fucking websites, I think they mean way too much to you
>>
Dancing Days is Zeppelin's unquestionably best song. Just thought I'd inform you all in case you didn't know. By the way don't bother responding with your "opinions" because they are bad and wrong if they are different from the official one above.
>>
>>65438990
it's not even the best song in that half of the album, in fact its the worst out of those 4
>>
who here /poortom/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4kbm9C9_nQ
>>
>>65438827
probably their best album

objective song ranking
1. no quarter
2. the song remains the same
3. the rain song
4. over the hills and far away
5. the ocean
6. d'yer mak'er
7. dancing days
8. the crunge

>>65438878
you're honestly a fucking idiot
>>
>>65439323
good ranking

The only things id change would be the top 3 to:
1. Rain Song
2. No Quarter
3. The Song Remains the Same

and then switch The Ocean and D'yer Mak'er
>>
>>65438827
Super solid album but I prefer Phyical Graffiti

Fav song from Houses is No Quarter, favorite in general is Battle of Evermore

Least favorite from Houses is The Crunge, least favorite overall? IDK there were a lot of weak tracks on In Through the Out Door. All My Love gets too much airplay
>>
>>65439323
>>65439378
Rain Song is underrated af, good taste
>>
>>65439393
its so good man, i've never talked to someone who likes it that much though, i dont know why, everyone seems to think its kinda boring
>>
>>65438928
15 year old who discovered /mu/ 6 months ago
>>
>>65438990
>mfw I actually agree
>>
>it's a "Jimmy Page BTFO The Edge" episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ELpJqa4PaY
>>
>>65439378
nothing tops no quarter. their best song imo. the rain song is incredible but as good as jimmy's playing is on it, TSRTS has even better playing. truly incredible, imo it blows hendrix out of the water

no quarter is just ethereal though
>>
>god tier
the song remains the same
rain song
no quarter
over the hills and far away
>great tier
d'yer mak'er
the ocean
>ok tier
dancing days
>shit tier
the crunge
>>
No Quarter is probably my favorite Zepp song
>>
>>65438827
mods
>>
>plebs don't enjoy The Crunge
>>
>>65438827
>The Cringe
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.