[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT ARTIST OR ALBUM GOT YOU INTO MUSIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: TYLER.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TYLER.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
The first rap song i enjoyed was 'Garbage' by Tyler, off of GTA V. i was put the fuck off by the vulgarity, but then started to fucking love it. Wolf is essentially what got me into listening to music, and also s/o to Earl
>>
>>65425146
Kill yourself
>>
>>65425146

nice blog op. tyler sucks listen to kanye instead
>>
Kaleidoscope by Tiesto.

Got me into Trance, and the feat with Tegan and Sara got me into indie. 7 years later and i listen to all genres except country and have a shit ton of albums in my collection.
>>
Radiohead
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
Pic related for me
>>
>>65425167
>>65425181
well i mean i know tyler sucks now, he has a ton of potential but put out a turd of an album last year
>>
>Got you into music

I honestly cant remember a time when I wasnt into music.
>>
>>65425167
>>65425181

I thought this board was for music discussions.
>>
>>65425146
>i was put the fuck off by the vulgarity
>plays GTA
>>
File: 1464545160998.jpg (6 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
1464545160998.jpg
6 KB, 237x213
>>65425252
>not liking Cherry Bomb
Pleb alert
>>
>>65425252
>cherry bomb
>death camp
>okaga
>>
>>65425324
like i always listend to dad rock, with my dad, but i heard that on spotify and just havent stopped listening to new shit

>>65425366
i heard it on spotify mate, never played GTA

>>65425371
>>65425408
DEATHCAMP, and Brown Stains were roughly the only good songs on there. Cherry bomb was a fucking shitty attempt at a sort of DG sound. the rest of the album was badly produced and a waste of his talent. Wolf was muuuuuch better
>>
>>65425441
I can tell you're new because of your shit taste. Lurk for a few months before posting something ignorant like this again.
>>
>>65425485
holy shit, i heard this in like fuckin 2012, im talking about first listening to shit. i cant stand tyler anymore, and havent used spotify in like four years. fuuuuck why cant we just say what albums got you starting to listen andd enjoy everything
>>
The Beatles was the first band I really started actually listening to and could say started me actually having an interest in music. Iron Maiden and Star One (and Ayreon too) was a bit after that and got me into more aggressive things. Opeth after that gave me an interest in extreme metal. Don't really remember much specific artists after that getting me into other things but eventually I just didn't feel like listening to metal anymore and started looking into various other genres.
>>
>>65425146
First album I listened to was Dark Side of the Moon. Loved it, so I thought might as well explore other albums to see if they're like that. Eventually I started listening to hip hop after my sister played Never See Me Again by Kanye. Listened to Graduation and the rest is history
>>
>>65425146
linkin park
we were all in 6th grade once
>>
It was either pink floyd's dark side of the moon or the wall. When i was 12 i overheard somebody watching the wall. i heard of pink floyd before but never really listened to them. i bought my first album (dark side of the moon) and the rest is history.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.