[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rec me a cosy film pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
rec me a cosy film
pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 300x450
>>
DAE le modern music sucks? xDD le kids listen to le dzepellin !!!1!
>>
>>65415475
>>65415475
teehee xD
>>
>>65415475
Take that stale meme of yours back to /r/lewronggeneration/
>>
>>65415821
you first
>>
File: FishStoryClub.webm (3 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
FishStoryClub.webm
3 MB, 640x352
I actually only recently watched High Fidelity and I really liked it. Thought the way they had the movie where the main character would often talk directly to the camera was pretty cool.

For a music related movie a lot of people on here probably haven't seen try Fish Story. It deserves a lot more recognition than it's gotten.
>>
>>65415922
thank you thank you thank you. high fidelity was the perfect answer. I'll watch fish story sometime too
>>
>>65415423
Cosy as fuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ZHEtIXk3E
>>
>>65416088
sorry m8 you have the wrong conception of cosy. cosy films are supposed to be warm and fuzzy like school of rock and dazed and confused and rear window
>>
Most Studio Ghibli films are cozy as fuck

Especially Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke
>>
>>65416312
Have you actually seen the film or are you passing judgment based on the trailer?
>>
>>65416312
>rear window

look dude I can't be expected to account for your personal particularities to the point that I can predict which thrillers you'll find comforting
>>
>>65416362
i'm sure the film's good but it doesn't meet the cosy requirement
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.