[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW DAUGHTERS ALBUM?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Daughters.png (35 KB, 492x508) Image search: [Google]
Daughters.png
35 KB, 492x508
NEW DAUGHTERS ALBUM?!

I'm not sure if anyone on /mu/ still cares about Daughters but this has got me hyped, what do you think are the chances of this been a new album?
>>
i could care about them again
they were actually great once upon a time unlike all these other forgotten 00's acts reuniting as if anybody cares
>>
>>65414854
huh, i always thought these guys were pussy alt shit, like Bastille.
>>
>>65414938
Are you thinking about that indie daughter band? Daughters is like noise rock (and early on girndcore).
>>
>>65414854
It HAS to be the new album announcement, they said they were recording almost a year ago. I'm so fucking hyped, Hell Songs and the self titled are some of my all time favorites.
>>
>>65414921
They are definitely one of my favorite bands in general, what's your favorite album by them like?
>>
>>65414972
yeahhhh, was just listening to Daughters s/t and was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>65415015
I know but it could be somthing like there touring again, which is still nice but not new album nice
>>
>>65415018
hell songs and self titled do it for me equally, if i listen to one i usually listen to the other straight afterwards anyway
>>
>>65415101
Same to be honest, but the self titled does it a little more for me
>>
I'VE BEEN CALLED A
>>
SINNER
>>
File: 7744 Cover.jpg (310 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
7744 Cover.jpg
310 KB, 1000x1000
Also anyone heard their stuff as As the Sun Sets? And if so what do you think?
>>
>>65415245
It was good for its time but don't really care for it anymore.
>>
>>65414854
I fucking hope so!!!
>>
>>65415245
Better than Canada Songs but there other albums are by far better.
>>
I hope they keep doing the Jesus Lizard-meets-mathcore pastiche and not the grind stuff anymore
>>
>>65417464
they haven't been grind since 2003 m8 they're long past that
>>
>>65417825
I read that some members of the band didn't like the 2010 album so I'm concerned they'll regress back to before that
>>
>>65417862
Yeah that was the singer, he didn't like how accessible the album sounded but I doubt that they will go back to grindcore.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.