[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this is a good album? It sounds good to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 176x176
Is this is a good album? It sounds good to me
>>
Too much of a coward to snuff myself
GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO SUCK MYSELF
>>
>>65402245
>Is this is a good album?
>It sounds good to me.
Answered your own question, OP. Also listen to Hole by Foetus. Not as tight, but still has plenty of good stuff.
>>
>>65402245
it's excellent
>>
thirlwell is a master composer and it really shines through on this release. pure brilliance honestly.
>>
it sure makes my demo tape sound like shit
i hate this
>>
>>65402286
I love this one as well. So many catchy moments. Stick that cheesecake into my freezer, one way trip down satan place a bow bow bow bow, i give you a lots of slack but all i get fromyou is flak
>>
>>65402383
Clenched fists
WHITE KNUCKLES
>>
>>65402245
>Needing /mu/ to tell you if an album is good or not
>>
>>65402343
he composed the string section on one of the poppy zola jesus LPs and it was the worst thing i ever heard.
i don't think he can compose his way out of a paper bag.
>>
HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

>>65402682
I've never listened to that, but surely one bad instance cannot outweigh the sheer proficiency and incredible range of his talent and originality for composition as seen in Hole and Nail.

Descent Into the Inferno is one of the most brilliant pieces of popular music ever to grace the planet.
>>
>>65403287
-LLO OPERATOR GIMME NO MAN'S LAND!!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.