[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: artists who you hope leave the industry for good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (695 KB, 1537x1534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
695 KB, 1537x1534
ITT: artists who you hope leave the industry for good
>>
>>65402151
Fuck off Montie
>>
>>65402151
that sad flounder girl some people here like
>>
in this opening post: autists you hope leave /mu/ for life
>>
yo montgomery, welcome brother. why u meme'in so hard tho?

this is some serious low-tier bait

I mean, when a board has a daily "reminder to be nice to grimes" thread you're essentially shitting on k-pop. let it coexist, don't get mad, get glad.

but yea anyway dude keep tripfaggin. hoping to see more original content in the future
>>
grimes
animal collective
twenty one pilots
grimes
st vincent
>>
>>65402151
fuck off montie don't make us post pictures of your girlfriend again
>>
>>65402151
I'm agreeing with ya here Monto
>>
File: i.jpg (31 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
31 KB, 570x321
>>
>>65402151
Die you're self
>>
File: SVF2.jpg (90 KB, 613x613) Image search: [Google]
SVF2.jpg
90 KB, 613x613
>>65402202
>st vincent
Too bad so sad
>>
Death Grips
>>
>>65402326
le meme guitar lady
>>
>>65402346
le meme meme meme
>>
Montie what happened to you that you need attention so bad? Do you not have any friends? Is this why you are constantly spewing shit on an anonymous message board to entertain yourself? Go outside Montie, go be productive.

Or maybe, you lack the capability or the creativity for productivity, and for that very reason the only thing you do is act retarded on a South African cookie jar collection forum.
>>
>>65402195
oh my god don't encourage them. you saw what he wrote in the other thread about really, actually believing that people will eventually pay more attention to his 'serious posts'? tripfaggotry is like a mental illness. it is to autism and crushing loneliness what diabetes is to poor diet
>>
>>65402380
Or he could just have problems
>>
what is this kids problem? Pretty sad that his entire life revolves around getting attention from a message board. Hope you get better matthew montgomery
>>
all of them
>>
montie I figured you'd be more sympathetic with ugly girls seeing as how you're boning one LMAO feel free to leave after that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.