[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this the best Linkin Park album and why is it so underrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Linkin_park_reanimation.jpg (157 KB, 343x300) Image search: [Google]
Linkin_park_reanimation.jpg
157 KB, 343x300
Why is this the best Linkin Park album and why is it so underrated?

>dat dystopian atmosphere
>>
Why dont you kill yourself
>>
It isn't and it's not.
Also this >>65386491
>>
best one but it's still pretty shit
>>
>>65385469
Because it features a bunch of artists more talented than the band themselves
>>
>>65385469
it's their best album

doesn't mean it's not dogshit
>>
>>65385469
why did you put reanimation? did you mean to put a thousand suns?
>>
>>65388296
Not as good as reanimation, but it's in the top 3
>>
BLOOD IS POURINNGGGG
>>
>>65385469
the real question is why do some people think likin park was ever good.
>>
>>65389165
t.
pleb
>>
File: A Thousand Suns.jpg (157 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
A Thousand Suns.jpg
157 KB, 1080x1080
This is their best.
>>
It's only the second best, but I understand if you don't want to admit to liking Hybrid Theory.
>>
>le remixes are good meme
All remixes are objectively worse than their original counterparts.
In this case it just makes shit more shitty.
>>
>>65389217
in that case you'd have to say 3rd because meteora is literally the exact same album as HT
>>
>>65389249
No it's notably worse, although Somewhere I Belong is on par with their best.
>>
Cure for the Itch, Breaking the Habit, and Session are the only objectively good Linkin Park songs.
>>
>>65389212
that's Architects...
>>
>>65389282
>objectively good
I hate this meme so much
>>
Guide to finding Linkin Park's good songs (only applies to studio albums)

Does it have vocals?
Yes ---> It's bad,
No ---> It's good.
>>
File: LFkE6yl.jpg (41 KB, 554x720) Image search: [Google]
LFkE6yl.jpg
41 KB, 554x720
>>65389304
>meme
>>
>>65385469
i agree with you, op. i loved this band as a teen. i listen to hybrid theory and meteora as an adult, they make me cringe, but this one is actually alright.
>>
File: ylz6vLs.jpg (114 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
ylz6vLs.jpg
114 KB, 1440x1080
>>
I never listened to Linkin Park and I want to give them a chance. Should I?
>>
>>65389397
Yes, if only because they are important historically in the development of nu-metal, which was a significant musical scene.
>>
Judging by the album cover linkin park knows the only thing they are good for, making shitty amv's.
>>
>>65389432
didn't LP basically singlehandedly kill nu-metal?

I mean it got poppier and poppier with every release since korn's s/t, but LP was pretty much a nu-metal boyband
>>
>>65389484
>didn't LP basically singlehandedly kill nu-metal?
Yeah they "killed" it by releasing two of the most successful albums in the genre and by continuously being better than Limp Bizkit.

>what really killed nu-metal was LP taking a break after collabing with Jay-Z, at around the same time Korn released See You on the Other Side
>>
>>65385469
Agreed.
>>
>>65389484
It was Slipknot who put an end to nu metal. Blasted everything away and shit.
>>
>Charline 2Na
>Aceyalone

This album was always my favorite LP album...I wish I could find an uncensored copy :/
>>
>>65389239
t. rockist
>>
File: 184641bxrrxb5xq1x8wgb1.jpg (547 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
184641bxrrxb5xq1x8wgb1.jpg
547 KB, 1024x680
The remixes are all creative af. I can see why people wouldn't like this, since it's such a product of it's time, but you're genuinely retarded if you think it's "bad" in the sense of being poorly executed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDdMN2lWNro
>>
>>65391487
Good ol' dated, white trash hip-hop.
>>
>>65389484
>>65389550
Objectively what killed Nü-Metal is that the wave of edginess released in the early 90s by acts like Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails reached its zenith in the early 00s with the popularity of the nü-metal genre. In away we reached peak edge during that era and the only way to go was back down.
>>
>>65389347
Finally a sane human bean. Thank you
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.