[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have about three hours total experience playing guitar and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 3chords.jpg (499 KB, 940x1260) Image search: [Google]
3chords.jpg
499 KB, 940x1260
i have about three hours total experience playing guitar and i've got two chords down well (d and a)

what are some very easy songs i can play that sound impressive
>>
blister in the sun
any neutral milk hotel song
smells like teen spirit
aint no sunshine

also, it depends on what you mean by
"impressive"
>>
>>65374096
the song is good and easy

so far i can do roadrunner, the verses to sometimes good guys don't wear white, and theoretically gloria
>>
File: circle_of_fifths_colors.png (256 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
circle_of_fifths_colors.png
256 KB, 800x800
Learn C,G,D and E minor and you can play a ton of shit. They are probably the easier chord to play as well
>>
Wonderwall
>>
>>65373991
Road Runner by The Modern Lovers, which is just D and A
>>
>>65374164
Oh wait, you've posted that. Just learn E, then you can play shitloads: Gloria, Wild Thing, Spirit in the Sky the list goes on...
>>
>>65373991
Learn the power chord, and you can basically play any song ever.
>>
>>65374164
yeah that's how i got d and a down
i borrowed my friend's guitar and just kept trying to get that riff down, and eventually tried to add e to my chords but i didn't do quite as well with it

>>65374152
i have literally never heard wonderwall and i'm not sure i plan to
>>
it took you three hours to learn two chords? I learned 5 chords in my first three hours
>>
>>65374253
no it took about half an hour to get the change down, then i started trying other chords which i got, but then i didn't keep it up so i got rusty on the changes that weren't d to a

so i theoretically know a, c, d, e, g and i think e and a minor, but i don't have the transitions between chords down, so i don't consider it learned enough
>>
most of radioheads songs from ok computer can be learned relatively easily
>>
>>65373991
God bless Mark Perry, and Sniffin' Glue fanzine.
>>
>>65374253
no one gives a flying rat's dick about what u did or didn't do in your first 3 hours ya twat
>>
goddamn why are chord changes so hard
>>
>>65373991
>playing guitar

kek, with the death of white people there is literally no reason to learn guitar
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.