[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it me or is it really hard to hear danny brown and doom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Cj6uXDqUoAEr2Ee.jpg (107 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Cj6uXDqUoAEr2Ee.jpg
107 KB, 620x620
is it me or is it really hard to hear danny brown and doom?
>>
it's really hard to hear quality either
>>
it's mixed atrociously
which is weird coming from these guys
>>
>>65369185
The mixing is very quiet
>>
People keep saying this, but I can hear them both fine. I guess I really need to listen to more music, since I haven't started going deaf yet.
>>
>>65369185
True
>>
>>65369847
This I can make out every word that they say, with complete ease.
>>
>>65369270
I think the intent was to have them mixed kind of low, if that's what's what you mean by "atrociously"
>>
>>65369847
>>65369963
You don't think they're a little quiet for vocals in general?
>>
>>65369270
they want you too turn it up to hear them
>>
I can hear them fine. lyrics aren't super clear (though I can make out most of it) but they're not really meant to be. Brown coming in for his first verse almost sounds like another sample. Song is mixed really well imo.
>>
>>65369270
its great production so it must have been their choice but I don't exactly get it
>>
Its music based rather than rap based
>>
The Avalanches are primarily an instrumental group, and this track is meant to be reminiscent of a carnival of sorts, so drowned out vocals make perfect sense.
>>
Maybe it has to do with them wanting it to focus on their production not just the rappers and they want to make the production equal to their rapping.
>>
>>65369185
Are you telling me I don't go on /mu/ for one day and we have a new Avalanches track ft. Danny Brown and DOOM?

dafuq??

talk about the worst time to take a break from 4chan
>>
File: 44.jpg (94 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
94 KB, 500x750
>>65369185

Yeah it's a terribly mixed track. It leads me to believe that's what we're in for for the entire album.
>>
love The Avalanches, but this is really not my thing...

Scruffy will love it for the circus-core vibes though
>>
Not a fan of this track, but maybe my opinion will change once I hear it on the album without the shitty music video that looks like some summer comedy flick. DOOM feature was nice, but I never been a fan of Danny Brown's vocals.
>>
>>65371574
Oh yeah and it sounds like the Vocaloid song "Levan Polka" which is spammed everywhere, even on TV.
>>
Did you guys listen with speakers or earphones?

i listened with earphones and it was kinda muddy
>>
>>65369185
Yeah, most attempts I can't make it that far into the song.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.