[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone seen Grimes live? Just saw her perform.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 288x175
She had an incredible amount of energy on stage and sang one song in Russian. She seemed awkward whenever she spoke. Sadly don't think she stuck around the city too long as her schedule is packed. Was surprised she did a lot of "growls" on her songs.
>>
Wow nice blog faggot
>>
OH GOSH.... /mu/ loves her so much, it's everyday, Grimes threads everywhere.
>>
>>65364419
When I saw her live she truly reminded me of a malnourished weeaboo.
>>
>>65364419
she look like a wizard in this pic?
>>
>>65365490
I'd say she looks more like a malnourished weeaboo in this pic.
>>
>>65364419
ok
>>
>>65364419
Grimes is great but for some fucked up reason some mu/sers hate her.
>>
Seems like her shows have gotten more energetic since the new album came out. I'm not a very high energy person, so I think I prefer the more laid back shows she did in the past.
>>
>>65367220
because she's popular

/mu/ hates when something gets popular. there wasn't nearly this level of hate towards grimes in 2012.
>>
>>65368854
well duh, she had her fair share of haters in 11/12 on /mu/, but as her fanbase grew so did the number of haters. same ol same ol.
>>
>it's a talentless hack rips off fraser and has no songwriting abilities, yet is endlessly praised while people shit on talented pop acts like the Beatles thread
>>
>>65369858
frog dumbposter
>>
>>65369858
Stahp
>>
File: 1400903987657.jpg (201 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
1400903987657.jpg
201 KB, 650x430
cute music for cute people
>>
>>65364776
we love her and i love her
>>
>>65369858
That's bullshit and you know it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.