[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this album is a 10/10 if you don't think so then you weren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1290x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 1290x1800
this album is a 10/10

if you don't think so then you weren't in love as a teenager
>>
its better if you have a crush on a man
>>
don't predict your death
cause i like you the best
>>
i was in love as a teen and i think it was okay
way better than the shit he's putting out these days at least
>>
>>65356113
was it a bad breakup?
>>
>>65356034
i'm not white, i had a teenage life filled with criminal issues, i was (and still am) depressed while growing up, and was hated by everyone at school and i never felt remorse about not having a relationship in school, although i understand that it probably was one of the causes of me being depressed (not to mention a lack of social skills)

will i be able to connect to this album at all?
>>
I was. Album's a 6/10.
>>
>>65356144
No because while your story was felt, in this album Will "furfag" Toledo says how much he likes a guy's shoulders, likes to ride on trains, pretends to come out over and over again, and tries to stop smoking. He also explains what "galvanistic" means.
>>
>LAST NIGHT I DROVE TO HARPER'S FERRY AND I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU

it was better than I expected.
>>
>>65356141
technically, we never dated, but yeah it ended pretty badly
>>
>>65356144
listen to summertime 06
>>
>>65356034
i'm not a faggot, ergo not a 10/10
>>
who the fuck wants teenage love? shit is inevitably disappointing and largely unlikely to work out
>>
>>65356210
I'm not gay either, it doesn't affect it
>>
>>65356227
it teaches you more things about yourself and life than anything else can in those years
>>
>>65356144
You can at least try
>>
>>65356242
this
>>
>>65356228
LITERALLY all of his albums are "Oh I think I'm Gay" "Hey I Am Gay Pt. 4 and 5" etc.
>>
>>65356242
Very much so. That's the entire point of dating other than finding a person you might want to settle down with. You'll also learn what you do and do not actually like in girls.
>>
>>65356204
>technically we never dated
Jesus Christ dude
>>
>>65356352
I think he means they did that thing where you know you like each other, it may be verbalized but, you don't get together. Like they just kind of heavily flirted off and on. They were probably attached but, never had that talk and dude. That damn talk is necessary.
>>
>>65356210
>thinks love is different for different sexualities
this board is 18+ kid
>>
>>65356439
Not that kid/Anon but, I'm pretty sure it isn't.
>>
>>65356034
>some lazy hack's album
>10/10
>>
>>65356439
The love itself is not, but the circumstances that come with it
>>
>>65356209
this
>>
>>65356034
For me, it's such a great album because I can relate to it with all the storm and stress of teenage life.
>>
Hi Will.
>>
>>65356194
i've driven to harpers ferry for a day because there was literally nothing to do and none of my friends were in town
will i be able to relate to this album
>>
>>65356999
let's play let's find the wills

>>65356034
>>65356065
>>65356194
>>65356575

I think that covers it
>>
>>65356048
true

._.
>>
So, so many beautiful moments. This album is so good because it's a testament to true teenage inspiration, it completely encapsulates that feeling and the truth of it vibrates in both lyrics and melodies. That's why Will's style seemingly changed a bit being that he's not a teen anymore.

My favorite moment is probably the hidden lyrics in High to Death.

>Keep smoking, I still love you
>But I don't wanna die
>>
>>65357184
found another will
>>
>>65356034
>if you don't think so then you weren't a furry as a teenager
ftfy
>>
Stop viraling, Will.
>>
I saw Will Toledo at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Why is this album so good but everything else is so mediocre?
>>
it's a great album i wish people like op and t. will posters would stop memeing it
>>
>>65356034
>tfw never been in love or had a crush

music for this feel
>>
Bump.

I disagree with the OP and need time to type a rebuttal.
>>
Dudes Will is playing right now at Primavera in Barcelona. There is no way any of these posts are him.
>>
>>65356034
>if you don't think so then you weren't in love as a teenager
This is where you're wrong.

If an album resonating with the listener is dependent on said listener having experienced something, then the musician has failed in one of the most fundamental regards of musicianship, or composition of media in general.

Music, and all forms of media, are meant to imbue experience and sentiment. While I've never had a girlfriend, if this album were a true 10/10, it would inform me what it's like to have one.

So it's clearly not a 10/10, not even remotely close.
>>
>>65360576
>posting about himself while simultaneously playing guitar and singing

he really is a talented lil' shill
>>
>>65360576
oh meant to say this album is good but 10/10? IDK also do not know if its helpful for teens.
its like teen damage.
>>
>>65356999
Hi friend, Will here.

Nice digits btw.
>>
It's actually a 9/10
>>
>>65360496
unty what do you think about the new avalanches single
>>
Nope, just think gays are real gross and set a bad example for kids. I bet there's a leftist campaign to promote the gay lifestyle among the impressionable children of /mu/
>>
>>65360750
I haven't listened to it.
>>
>>65360839
then listen to it bitch
>>
>>65360969
I'll listen to it when I feel like it and not a moment earlier.
>>
>>65361202
when will you listen
>>
>>65361361
Probably a year or two after the album releases.
>>
>>65361445
oh
>>
>>65361477
Why are you curious?
>>
brave little abacus captures the same emotions infinitely better
>>
>>65356227
>tfw married high school sweetheart

feels good
>>
>>65362223
it can't feel that good you're browsing 4chan
>>
>>65356034
i like the person who did the cover art
>>
>>65361529
with all the backlash about it im just curious everybodys thoughts
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.