[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Underrated moments in an album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: merriweather.jpg (255 KB, 1023x623) Image search: [Google]
merriweather.jpg
255 KB, 1023x623
>It'd sure feel good to share our favorite things
>I'll keep an open mind
>If you let me in

I feel like it's about trying to share things with people, but being scared that they'll think you're stupid for liking them, when all you want to do is feel close to somebody. Makes me really sad.
>>
This is a beautiful thread

>The last seconds of Still Believe in Me
>>
>>65350290
I'm right there with you on that. One of my favorite tracks on the album.
>>
>>65350045
aAAAAH FRANK SINATRAAA
>>
>>65350341
What's this from?
>>
>>65350045
Best song on the album desu

Feel like crying every time I hear it
>>
NEED HERRRR
>>
I went to the store one day on I love you, honeybear
>>
>>65350290
Agreed... I watched the movie about Brian Wilson, Love and Mercy, and one of the scenes of a Pet Sounds recording session had the vocal harmonies of the end of You Still Believe In Me being recorded. I don't know what it was but I guess I'd never truly listened to that album, like sat down and paid attention to it, so I'd never understood how beautiful that bit was. Watching the movie put a whole new perspective on it. I listened to Pet Sounds after that. Amazing.
>>
>>65350045
>I GET UUUPPPP
>I GET DOWWNNN
>>
>well confusion's not a kidney stone, in my braaaain
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.