[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comm ents/35b9wu/topsters_fav
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/35b9wu/topsters_favorite_albums/

ITT things that make you cringe/trigger your autism.
>>
>>
>>65320255
when the fuck did they start doing this?
>>
>People calling Muse safe or "generic"
I hate Muse because they're so over-the-top is ear-grating and their singer can't keep up with half the shit they try to do. They're too ambitious for their own good, but there's nothing generic about them.
>>
>>65320255
I'm not clicking that shit but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Caravan Palace makes an appearance on every single list.
>>
>>65320255
those aren't as bad as I thought they would be but still basic as hell
>>
>objectively
when they actually believe it.
>>
>>65320255
i don't have as much malice to r/music because its userbase doesn't pretend to be that into music. it's equivalent to talking around the water cooler with your co workers about music. r/indieheads on the other hand i fucking hate because they pretend like they're at all knowledgeable about music. if you want a laugh, go look at their RYM threads.

i was actually autistic enough to run some stats on their accounts. unfortunately i think i accidentally deleted it. but there was some funny shit, like the average user had listened to 6 jazz albums total.
>>
Only moderately worse than /mu/
>>
>implying that topsters thread isn't just rearranged /mu/core, just like every single topsters thread here
>>
File: 2015-09-19 18-13-55 Screenshot.png (323 KB, 805x664) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-19 18-13-55 Screenshot.png
323 KB, 805x664
>all of them are exactly like what you would find on /mu/
music forums in general are such cancer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.