[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paramore, discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Paramore, discuss
>>
>>65318148
decent
>>
>>65318148
they make terrible music

hayley is kind of cute
>>
>>65318148
my sister really likes paramore
>>
>>65318148
Riot is a lot of fun
>>
>>65318148
pop punk staple
>>
High Schooler with "great taste" core
>>
s/t is one of the most fun albums, and it's quite creative (within the pop punk genre) so I'm waiting for a new album
>>
>>65318148
I like their music and I want to stick my dick inside of Hayley
>>
She's hot, I like the picture with her boobs, music is alright too

can't go wrong
>>
>>65318148
I saw Hayley shopping at Publix one time. Other people were going up to her getting pics and talking to her. I was too much of a nervous pleb to bother her.
>>
>>65318770
>hayley AND publix

what a combo
>>
>>65318323
is paramore /mu/core now?
>>
Best Paramore song? It's got to be Ain't It Fun.
>>
>>65318770
she would've kept cutting you off anyway
>>
>>65319011
Part II
>>
>>65318148
I really enjoy them. I think they make some really fun albums with crunching guitar great production. Also I really enjoy hilys vocals. Over all the band is really decent and they are a pop punk staple
>>
>>65319011
misguided ghosts
>>
>>65318148
Aint It Fun is a great track and by far one of their best, can't see how anyone would think it's bad unless they're just being edgy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVybZvrIbOM

why is she so talented bros
>>
I'm a huge fan. I used to think Paramore improved with every release, but honestly, Riot! is my favorite as a whole.

Regardless, their latest album, the self-titled one, undoubtedly has some of their best material. The closing track, "Future", has me quite excited for the next release.

Art Pop masterpiece when, Hayley? :')
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.