[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys remember Hollywood undead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CBH9MwLU8AACYtq.jpg (35 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
CBH9MwLU8AACYtq.jpg
35 KB, 480x318
Do you guys remember Hollywood undead?
>>
>>65315082
why did that one kid that always wore monster hats and cheap black hoodies listen to them
>>
Cause he was poor
>>
>>65315082
I do. Swan Songs was great, everything else after that, save for a few tracks from AT, was pretty meh. Danny is no Deuce but he ain't bad.
>>
File: hu.jpg (205 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
hu.jpg
205 KB, 930x930
Swan Songs is a decent album. They are pretty fun to listen to, and have a nostalgic feeling now. Everything after Swan Songs is really awful though.
>>
Charlie Scene is my fave white boy rapper.
>>
>>65315377
>Swan Songs is a decent album
>I'm a nostalgia blinded faggot
>>
>>65315082
The first time I heard them, in 2006, No. 5 was all the rage because it hadn't been done (white boy frat rap) before, scene kids loved it.

They got in a bit of trouble for that song though, and then years later released SS with that and a shitton of fillers. I think their concept was fresh to start, but that delay really scrambled the demographics. No hate, but not my thing, especially the new stuff

>dude, is it true that you screwed my mom?
>FUCK YEAH BRO THAT PUSSY WAS BOMB

I miss being 14 so much
>>
>>65315377
I have this somewhere
>>
File: 44.jpg (94 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
94 KB, 500x750
>>65315102
>>65315082

hollywood undead was a quick and easy way of finding people you shouldn't speak to back in high school
>>
>>65316691
>hadn't been done
Beastie Boys
>>
>>65315082
It's my roommate's favorite band, please kill me.
>>
they're objectively shit but some songs have an undeniable energy to them and are worth revisiting
>>
>>65316985

Oh shit let me go tell my 14 year old self that! I should've picked that up then! Paul Revere sounds just like NO. 5!!!

In fact, let me throw away all of my metal - they have electric guitars, and thats SOOOOO unoriginal...

Beastie Boys formed in 1980. I was born in 1991. I knew about BB, but jesus fuck it's like if one artist does something vaugely similar to whoever has hipster cred at the time just CANCELS OUT
>>
>>65317090
I feel your pain anon. It was this and Linkin Park for me
>>
>>65317139
Lol no need to get all worked up man, just pointing out BB were a white boy frat rap band first
>>
>>65317139
I wouldn't really call it a ripoff as much as Hollywood undead was just shit in every other way while also being obnoxious
>>
>>65315082
I try not to
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.