[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/noise synth/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: eee74687.jpg (125 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
eee74687.jpg
125 KB, 658x658
Noise synth thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W9VXuXTdxg
>>
>>65307327
Thoroughly disappointed by their live show
>>
>>65307362
Which one are you referring to?
>>
>>65307376
It was in Chicago at Thalia Hall month or so ago
>>
>>65307641
how come it was disappointing?
>>
>>65307711
Felt cheesy and way too rehearsed. Boring fast drum beats that would just break into noise.
>>
>>65307765
The worst.
>>
>>65307792
Yeah and then Oneohtrix came on after and just played most of GoD which was also dissapointing
>>
I don't know if any of you have noticed but there are literally 0 multisyllabic words on the album Death Magic.
>>
gppf thread
>>
I want someone to fuck me to this album
>>
I saw Health and OPN in Minneapolis (different shows, ofc). Health was excellent, but OPN was one of the most disappointing shows I've ever seen.
>>
File: Fuck Buttons - Tarot Sport.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Buttons - Tarot Sport.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1500
/thread
>>
>>65309410
they say "before" on Flesh World
>>
>>65309410
>someone
>>
>>65310575
I saw OPN in Philadelphia, I thought that some of the rearranged pieces like Returnal (started with vocals and then went into the synth line, then added drums in the chorus), Sticky Drama, and Zebra (A different take on the R Plus Seven tour version) that he played were pretty interesting, but the the visuals were underwhelming and not visible to the front row and the guitar felt out of place in a fair amount of instances. Here's a good recording of a similar set to those who didn't see him this year/in 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCIpULx8Z48
>>
>>65310688
I think he had a bad night when I saw him
>Guitarist literally dropped the guitar
>Every time guitarist played, it made horrible feedback
>Just about all of his songs were chopped up
>Daniel tried making a joke about nobody dancing to his music, but his goofy voice fx was still on and people just started heckling him
>Had a back projector, never used it
>No encore

Despite all of that, I would probably see him again
>>
>>65309410
>Whenever
>Whoever
>Another
>Never
>Exist
>>
>>65310778
fuck encores, hate that shit

mars volta and death grips do that shit right, give a high energy show and then walk the fuck out.
>>
>>65310778
He played No Good as a semi-encore, but he came around to the march stand with Nate Boyce and talked to people/signed stuff for an hour, so I can forgive that. Nobody but the front row really moved at all and the Union Transfer crowd moshed to Parquet Courts, so I'm not sure what was up.

>>65311019
They make sense for long shows like Pearl Jam were they normally have at least two and use them to break up the sets, but most smaller acts that I've seen don't play longer than an hour.
>>
>>65311019
They happen so often that when they don't happen, it's weird
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.