[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that Death Grips literally use the lyric "notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: literallySenpai.jpg (66 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
literallySenpai.jpg
66 KB, 600x760
Just a reminder that Death Grips literally use the lyric "notice me senpai" in the song BB Poison.

how do you feel about this?
>>
https://clyp.it/un5ew42a pitch corrected
>>
i don't believe you
>>
nah you're right i think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixieIzGoHEo
go to 1:29
>>
9 BB Poison I sneak up on me I shed my shh my shock my body clear obey me poison where's your heat at it won't lit I'm not surprised check your thermostat no digits I drop a dime you can have that collect your tip go buy a rhyme and bring my cash back you broke ass bitch I sneak up on me I shed my shh my shock my body clear obey me poison never betray me oh and while you're at it double my inhibitor I can't hack it be my buffer my habit hunger havoc I digress I can't live in this contagion I spread into incisions on occasion heavily stricken witness visions omens wall to wall followed by a loss of any and all symptoms it won't lit you're like hold on fuck it won't lit stay put you're the wrong one bitch don't fit too shook you're flows off blood this won't hit got no hook true or false though you can't spit bitter face Frida Kahlo the costco remix you're a case all you got though free shit what a waste how can you not know so which is it love or hate you'd rather not know why shit won't lit fucks hesitate I sneak up on me I shed my shh my shock my body clear obey me poison didn't mean to I I just assumed it'd be you I I never knew no idea I I was confused excuses it won't lit's a rubik's cubicle for the new cog to chew off to sulk with and flask on how the sick with it put my mask on Zach hit them off like it won't lit they shit bricks bbpoltergiest don't touch this don't insist favorite the copyright then go home bitch no homeless I'm in your house like oh shit I own this I'll kick your ass out don't bitch bitch it's winter bitch take my trash out real quick or live in it where's my cash out promo slip I'm skipping shit 'cause when I'm tacked out my it won't lit's it won't lit
>>
>>65304176
yeah it is a bridge lyric you idiot
>>
>>65304185
you actually listen to this band but somehow im the idiot
>>
Everything this band does is obnoxious to me now.
>>
>>65304215
fucking lol
>>
>>65304038
I don't know whether to laugh or be second-hand embarrassed.
>>
ugh
>>
it's so subtle it doesn't really matter lol
>>
>>65304910
eh
>>
>>65304038
I honestly don't care i just ignore it and listen to the rest of the album as should you
And if you don't like the album cool, go listen to whatever you like and stop whining
>>
>>65304038
If you don't understand this within the context of the song then you truly are a shallow listener.
>>
>>65305135
not him but can you explain the context of the song to me?
>>
>>65305135
this.

It's a big pisstake on the fans, the memes and the rabid twitter followers.
>>
>>65304038
Biggie says "baka, baka, baka" in one of his songs
>>
File: file.png (613 KB, 1666x764) Image search: [Google]
file.png
613 KB, 1666x764
Andy is pretty weeb
>>
File: 1463529571383.png (230 KB, 260x226) Image search: [Google]
1463529571383.png
230 KB, 260x226
>>
Does anyone know which music video is the one where the sound is muted for like 8 minutes and the video is in black and white?
>>
>>65305543
nvm I found it
>>
>>65304215
fucking kek fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>65304215
i laughed but seriously fuck off
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.