[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like ERB.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: channels4_banner_hd.jpg (76 KB, 2120x351) Image search: [Google]
channels4_banner_hd.jpg
76 KB, 2120x351
I like ERB.
>>
>>65294965
hows it feel to be 13?
>>
>>65294993
Since when did you have to be 13 to like them?
>>
>>65294965
lol i bet you have a healthy social life and good relationship with your father you fucking norman
>>
No you don't.
>>
>>65295071
My fat ass dad left us and I wish he was dead, but again, what does any of what you said have to do with liking the rap battles?
>>
>>65295071
Liking ERB isn't normie it's autistic.
>>
>>65295160
Again, for the third time now, why is it a bad thing to like ERB?
>>
>>65295154
i mean there's nothing wrong with it inherently but it's pretty much like big bang theory tier humor. llke shit my mom would find funny.
>>
>>65295207
The other replies weren't me but,
they usually just swear at each other then import random nouns and sometimes related events so that it rhymes.
>>
>>65295207
it's reddit tier comedy

sorry
>>
>>65295311
>inb4 WUT'S RONG WITH REDDIT??????
>>
>>65294965
The only good battles they produced were the first to Vader Hitler battles and a couple from season 1 and 2.

They're cringe as fuck
>>
You have to be 18+ to post, also
>>>/trash/
>>
>>65295329
OP here, never been to reddit or heard of it.
>>
File: cheeki breeki.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>65295381
>or heard of it
>>
>>65295399
I'm being serious. I've seen it mentioned when I'm here but I have no clue what it is.
>>
>>65295046
Since literally always
>>
>>65295436
fucking google it then you 13 year old
>>
You have to be 18+ to post, also
>>>/trash/
>>
>>65295160
Do you go outside?
>>
>there are people who think musicals like hamilton are okay while videos like erb are bad

when are people going to learn both are trash?
>>
>>65297937
Thou art art wiyze.
>>
Their live shows are painful to watch
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.