[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite Unwound song guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: MI0003707271.jpg (29 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
MI0003707271.jpg
29 KB, 400x305
What's your favourite Unwound song guys?
>>
George Strait - Unwound
>>
Unwound's last album is just a mix between Radiohead and Godspeed you black emperor. Fuck bands without originality
>>
>>65277793
i'm glad you figured out the art of oversimplification with the magic word "just" but unfortunately that's not how the real world works.
>>
>>65277761
That one about being a cuck
>>
october all over

>>65277793
it sounds nothing like either of those and is easily their most unique album
>>
All Souls Day. That song embodies the urge to strip naked, cover myself in paint, and run and yell around my office in an animalistic frenzy. It makes me want to throw myself against cubicles, smash keyboards against desks, set fire to binders of quarterly filings and audit reports. And in crumpled state I begin to weep as the reality of my worthless white collar corporate existence remains unchanged.
>>
https://youtu.be/27MvzYujc6I

this song is so cute
>>
Not OP but I could use more Unwound recommendations. They have a lot of songs.
>>
valentine card/kantina/were was or is
don't think they ever really topped it desu
>>
>>65278744
just listen to their whole discog friend, they were crazy consistent
>>
>>65278784
This. All their albums are definitely worth listening to.
>>
>>65278752
have you hear the peel sessions version? fucking a man
>>
Repeater
>>
Lady Elect
>>
What Went Wrong
>>
December
>>
BELOW THE SALT
>>
File: Unwound Kid Is Gone.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Unwound Kid Is Gone.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
Bionic
>>
>>65277963
That song reminds me of a Mission of Burma song, but I can't remember which one.

>>65279695
Why's that? Lady Elect has always been among my least favorite on Repetition.
>>
unwound is just fugazi for people with art degrees
>>
Nervous Energy
>>
Lowest Common Denominator
>>
>>65280711
this
>>
>>65277761
october all over
>>
>>65283065
fugazi is fugazi for people with art degrees
>>
Valentine Card

The Live Leaves version mashed up with No Tech is great as well
>>
it is "December" for me
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.