[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this /mu/ core again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Out of all the cores this one seems the most plebby and accessible. It's more indie rock than anything and I swear sometimes even The Neighbourhood or Vampire Weekend are more creative
>>
/mu/core = albums spammed the most.

Thats it.
>>
>>65270061
It's emo not indie rock
Also /mu/core isn't some definitive list of best albums or anything it's just albums that are frequently discussed on the board.
>>
>>65270061
You say accessible like it's a bad thing. I'd also like to point out that there's hardly any /mu/core that even approaches inaccessibility, unless you include the Merzbow meme or some shit.
>>
>>65270100
Emo, at least the brand that American Football play, is indie rock
>>
>>65270082
Wrong
>>
>>65270061
Cause no one knew about it 15 years ago and still nobody knows about it
We "mysticize" shit that hides in plain sight
Same reason /mu/ likes Japanese jazz
>>
>>65270269
No its not faggot
>>
>>65270061
>feels
>>
I never listened to that album, but everytime i see that cover i cring. Fucking hell, it screams "hipster" from every corner, every detail.
I bet the music is that "hipster sound" with a nice catchy chorus, 4/4 very fast drums, whiny vocals.
I hate them and yet i never listened to it.
>>
>>65270061
Because >muh feels
>>
>>65273246
>hating it by the look of its cover
>judging it without listening to it

we have a true pleb lads

>inb4 low quality bait
>>
>>65273246
>4/4 very fast drums
one of the main idea is that it's often in 7/4 or something.
I still have to admit you're kind of right. You should listen to it tho, I think it's a great album.
>>
It's a fun listen OP, what's wrong with that
>>
>>65270100
90s emo is melancholic indie rock
>>
>>65273657
I think you mean "melodramatic".
>>
>>65273246
>with a nice catchy chorus, 4/4 very fast drums, whiny vocals.

Do you have any idea

How many different things you could describe

With those vague weasel words
>>
File: cover.jpg (232 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
232 KB, 1300x1300
>>65273657
No, that's jangle pop
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.