[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder that Kanye is GOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Daily Reminder that Kanye is GOD
>>
>>65268928
even though he's a man of God?
>>
>>65268949
But he in the hands of God
>>
>>65269009
Y'all better quit playin with God.
>>
XDDDD someone get this on r/4chan RIGHT NOW
>>
People misunderstand Yeezy. Dude has been a genius and a pioneer since day 1. Yeezus is much more deeper than what the mainstream or what conformists listen to(New slaves). If you have followed Ye, listened to his interviews his rants and everything in between, you will see that this a break from conformity. “I’d rather be a dick than a swallower”. It’s an album of not giving a fuck anymore and empowering your self while finding worth in who you are(I am a God). The entire vibe of the album is just fuck everything and everyone I’m gonna do my own shit so stay the FUCK out of my way! hah! Didn’t know where else to rant off so this will suffice.
>>
File: MBDTF on the right.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
MBDTF on the right.jpg
117 KB, 1024x1024
>>65268928
>>65268949
>>65269009
>>65269033
>>65269310
>Falling for the Pitchfork is reliable meme
>Taking Kanye seriously

Your underage is showing
>>
>>65268928
More like Daily Reminder that p4k is a joke
>>
>>65269548

So much this.

Pitchfork has show time and time again how unreliable and biased they are and people still base their opinions off of theirs. Horrible.
>>
>>65269310
dis some high quality bait
>>
>>65269046
>XDDDD
Someone get this newfag off 4chan RIGHT NOW
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.