[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is this shitty fucking meme going to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (682 KB, 1091x816) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
682 KB, 1091x816
When is this shitty fucking meme going to die
>>
i wish i knew...
What i would like to see, is a picture of the girl that supposedely make that album. Is she hot?
>>
>>65256831
For /mu/, it died a long time ago.
For normalfags, it has barely started.
>>
>>65256858
>she
>>
>>65256858
she's a transgender
>>
>>65256831
This is the album of the decade, deal with it.
>>
>>65256858
>girl
>she
>>
>>65256917
List your 5 other picks for AOTD

It's not even as good as Eccojams
>>
>>65256910
>she
stop this meme
>>
File: eh.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>65256858
ummm... well?
>>
>>65256951
no
>>
>>65256951
>>she
>stop this meme
Stop your life
>>
whenever shitty pop acts stop stealing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uno7f5IGAPI
>>
>>65257014
wtf, this is just sped up vaporwave
>>
>>65256927
I actually think that Eccojams and I'll Try Living Like This are better, but Floral Shoppe represents the whole genre and has been the entry point for many fags
>>
>>65256980
>>>she
>>stop this meme
>stop your life
Stop my life
>>
>>65257014
kek
>>
Hopefully not. Heard that shit when it was released in 2011
>>
Not any time soon. It just entered reddit consciousness.
>>
>>65259282
>It just entered reddit consciousness

How new are you?
>>
>>65257033
also Drake's 'Hotline' is literally reverse vaporwave
>>
>>65259295
Old enough to remember when it was popular here.

Reddit just became aware of it. It's not going away any time soon.
>>
>>65259315
It's been on meme-related sub-defaults (youtubehaiku/4chan/meirl) at least for a year already. The fact that it finally caught onto normie defaults doesn't mean that reddit has _just_ became aware.
>>
sampling vocals from an 80s song with glitchy sounds may get annoying but vaporwave ain't all that. hologram plaza is such a good album.
>>
>>65259368
>It's been on meme-related sub-defaults (youtubehaiku/4chan/meirl)
But has it subsided? Think about this, when reddit catches wind of some super sekrit underground nonexistent webculture, do you think they'll let it go?
>>
>>65256892
>>65256910
>>65256918
>>65256951
I didn't knew that. It wasn't stated on the wikipedia article on Vektroid that he cut his dick off.

>>65256966
Yeah... it's pretty obvious it's a dude. Fuck dat. So the music sucks, she is a trap. I guess there's nothing relevant to talk about it anymore.
>>
>>65259411
I'm not arguing that reddit would give up something once it catches on at least on one semi-popular subreddit, I'm just telling that you saying that it "just became aware of vaporwave" is false.
>>
>he
>>
>>65259473
It's a relative / arbitrary term by consideration. Check the announcements sub and you can find the first thread that introduced the comments section to reddit over ten years ago.

It looks exactly the same. The same recycled humor, same old school Simpsons references, same dad tier jokes.

The dynamism of e-humor is at a complete standstill on reddit. It's literally the singularity of humor. Vaporwave will never go away.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.