[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 277x182
Thoughts on her?
>>
a cute! does she play music?
>>
is that taylor swift? what a fucking snake
>>
>>65255520
Nico was way cuter than Taylor Swift
>>
>>65255501
Beautiful and talented
>>
>>65255501
she's great. I think scaruffi overrates her though
>>
>>65255501
Most of her solo work is pretty good.
And by that I mean she made at least two masterpieces.

Didn't like her take on new wave music tho.
>>
>>65255501
she's a racist and a nigger lover
>>
What a clon
>>
Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.
>>
>>65255700
>racist
>nigger lover

how can you be both?
>>
>>65255734
>implications
>>
File: Nico.jpg (38 KB, 707x710) Image search: [Google]
Nico.jpg
38 KB, 707x710
Nico is great
>>
>>65255726
I prefer the panda bear version of this yo be honest
>>
>>65255726
not seeing anything wrong here mate
>>
>You will never murder non-whites with a qt singer

Music for this feel?
>>
>>65255726
are you trying to make me fall in love?
>>
>>65255953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4
>>
The only reason to skip a track on VU&N
>>
>>65256759
Go back to reditt, I'll be your mirror is the greatest track on that album.
>>
>>65255771
the Nico one is true though
>>
>>65255508
lol idiot
>>
>>65255726
>We think of Nico as German, but although she spent much of her childhood in Germany, her parents were Spanish and Yugoslav.
Lol, she wasn't even a real German.
>>
Best female artist
>>
I don't think she was as good as people maker to be. She was a good songwriter but that's about it.
>>
File: 45345.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
45345.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
the model on the cover of the Bill Evans album? she looks alright and its a great album
>>
only good thing she did was the cover of dylan's i'll keep it with mine

tone-deaf druggie

means nothing to me
>>
File: Nico.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Nico.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
i crush
>>
>>65255726
as if TVU&N wasn't already innovative enough, it also fused Jewish and Third Reich musics. beautiful
>>
File: 234234234.jpg (37 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
234234234.jpg
37 KB, 306x306
>>65255771

Panda Bear (Noah Lennox) was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Paw Tracks Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Panda, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his later years. According to Fields, Panda once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Panda performed the German version of "Bluish Eyes", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.
>>
Love her contributions to the Velvet Underground's work, perhaps unpopular but her drony, warbling voice was always appealing to me.
>>
>>65261517
I was surprised when I heard people didn't like the tracks where she sang because they were always my favorite songs on the album.
>>
File: nico_1280.jpg (377 KB, 1280x1792) Image search: [Google]
nico_1280.jpg
377 KB, 1280x1792
Goddess

The Marble Index - Desertshore - The End... is a fantastic trilogy
>>
>>65255555
i agree and also checked
>>
File: Ann n Nance.jpg (42 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
Ann n Nance.jpg
42 KB, 500x452
i mean shes no Nancy, looks wise, but shes aight.
would travel back in time to tap that ass.
>>
>>65261615
I think literally every single song on the debut album is at the very least really, really good, so it's not like I'm going to say that Nico's songs sucked but I think she brought a completely unique quality and tone to those songs that Lou Reed simply could not have done. All Tomorrow's Parties is such a masterpiece IMO.
>>
>>65256791
this
>>
>>65258849
>Slav and Spanish (aka Moor)
Well well well, Nico.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.