[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jim O'Rourke /JOR/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: JimORourke_Eureka_Cover.jpg (355 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
JimORourke_Eureka_Cover.jpg
355 KB, 900x900
>What's your favorite JOR album?
>Electro JOR or Acoustic JOR: who do you prefer?
>What did you think of Simple Songs?
>Does anyone have a fucking link to the new album with Ambarchi?
>>
>Keiji Haino, Jim O'Rourke, and Oren Ambarchi - I Wonder If You Noticed "I'm Sorry" Is Such a Lovely Sound It Keeps Things From Getting Worse
>https://mega.nz/#!zQYFFZxa!Wd-B8N_PueRdraZ0Sl_QhpWz2cX-s6KKsCu8VNVroZA

Now in the right thread!
>>
come on /mu/ some of you aren't plebs right
>>
>>65249073
god bless you good soul!
will listen now
>>
I hate /mu/ and all the newfags that pollute it now

except for anon with link you're cool
>>
Does anyone have an mp3 of his Bob Dylan cover?
>>
>>65249073
hey thanks anonymous i was looking for this the other day
i love that title
>>
Eureka. Favorite album of all time.
Whichever one his production chops fall under. Have you fucking heard Camoufleur?
Huge disappointment, actually. I don't love Insignificance, either, and SS felt like an even more dated version of it. His Akira Sakata collab from 2015 was great, though.
>>
>>65249697
i've warmed to simple songs a lot lately for some reason
>>
>>65249003
Insignificance or Halfway
Like them both equally
I get what he was going for and it works in that regard, it's just not my cup of tea. Some nice songs on it though. I hope that's not his last "pop" album.
>>
>Bad Timing
>haven't listened to glitch Jim yet
>fun album, 7/10
>>
>>65249697
Hey yea Camofleur! But wasn't Markus Popp in on that too?
>>
>>65250268

Markus Popp handled the glitch elements on a few of the tracks. Which are great.
>>
I love Simple Songs but jesus it needs a remix/remaster, it sounds like shit.
>>
>>65250324
Nice. O'Rourke as producer is dank as fuck, ya.
>>
how/where do i into the steamroom series?
>>
>>65250453

They're all on bandcamp, I think.
>>
>>65250525
yeah but is it a chronological task or is there a superior one to start with
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.