[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. This is great!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: xlda790-radiohead.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
xlda790-radiohead.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
Holy shit. This is great!
>>
Yeah I know
>>
>>65247489
Present Tense is GOAT
>>
2short4me
>>
>>65247489
true praise waits
>>
Are there any secret codes on this album? Like about David Bowie dying?
>>
Thom yorke is great
>>
>>65247509
Thom does a Bowie impression on Ful Stop if that counts.
>>
6.5/10
>>
File: 1464331326945.gif (90 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464331326945.gif
90 KB, 300x300
This is better.
>>
Radiohead are the most banal and insufferable band. They're literally *THE* entry-level, gateway band to 'proper' music, and their naive fans need to stop projecting all this bullshit onto them as if to say they're anything more than that.

If you consider yourself a Radiohead fan, then you simply need to listen to more music beyond the scope of the /mu/ essentials and P4K. Radiohead are white bread and nothing more.
>>
>>65248475
Nice pasta m80
>>
>>65248517
It's true, though.
>>
>>65248517
>three lines
>pasta
kill yourself newshit
>>
>tfw just don't leave
>>
>>65248475
>Radiohead are the most banal and insufferable band.
You're simply being a hipster - "I don't like anything that's popular!" "The things I like I so underground that you haven't even heard of them!"

It's a fine band, considerably overrated, but very good nonetheless.
>>
>>65247584
Stop trying to advertise your shitty album no one cares
>>
>>65248695
Pasta or not, the fact you called them the entry level to proper music means they're good.
>>
Anybody else think the tracklisting doesn't flow well? Like BTW to daydreaming feels awkward
>>
>>65248475
I know this is a bland bait and a pasta, but name a single band who has developed Radiohead's sound any further.
>>
>>65248475
you are trying to hard to be a patrician
>>
>>65249081
>triggered
>>
>>65248710
It's actually pasta... This is posted in every recent Radiohead thread
>>
>>65247499
it's like their third longest album ever
>>
Daydreaming ,Decks Dark, Ful Stop, Identikit, Glassy Eyes, and Present Tense are god-tier
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.