[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the rich people want what the poor people got >and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 9bc38e6c.jpg (256 KB, 624x636) Image search: [Google]
9bc38e6c.jpg
256 KB, 624x636
>the rich people want what the poor people got
>and the poor people want what the rich people got

Have you ever heard another album this class conscious, /mu/?
>>
That's not class concious, that's just sign that they read the prince and the pauper. Big deal.
>>
>Foot Foot please answer me
>I know where you are you're behind that tree
A heart-wrenching serenade to a loved one crippled by marijuana addiction
>>
>some kids do as they please
>they don't know what life really means

a sober reminder that hedonistic pleasure seeking can cause you to miss out on the true pleasures that life can provide
>>
>sometimes i feel funny and bottled up inside
>then for some reason i just start to cry

You'll never get this level of naked emotion from anyone else, they're truly masters of confessional lyricism.
>>
That's some Jack Kerouc hippie faux-rebellion bullshit, OP. Poor people fucking suck and they know it, rich people just pretend the poor are happy in the 'simple things' so they can sleep at night.

PS - Why does it look like the girl on the left has two different haircuts combined like Voltron?
>>
>>65240270
Does anyone else unironically like this album?
>>
>>65240270
why would the rich people want what the poor people have?
>>
>>65240675
I ironically like it. the important thing is we both like it, high five bro....fuck yea we're down with the shaggs!!!! oh except dont you dare tell anyone you like it unironically. that shit doesnt fly bro. just dont. trust me
>>
>>65240700
Because the more they take from the poor, the richer they get.
>>
>>65240675
>>65240705
Nobody does and you're just tricking yourself if you do. Zappa pretended it was good to be le edgy contrarian and to mock The Beatles, Cobain probably 'liked' it in an ironic sense because it was terrible and depressing.
>>
>>65240705
You haven't lived until you have seen them live though.
>>
>the poor should just be happy with what they've got

I'll make you eat those words in the coming revolution before I send you bourgeois pigs to the gulag.
>>
>>65240675
Yes, people with taste enjoy it. It's dumb to call it a masterpiece by any stretch, but it's good.
>>
>>65240705
You are the worst kind of person.
>>
>>65240700
Real Friends
Anonymity
To not be sued very 5 minutes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.