[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of these any good? Just found it in another thread and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: turnys top 50.jpg (4 MB, 2100x2100) Image search: [Google]
turnys top 50.jpg
4 MB, 2100x2100
Are any of these any good?

Just found it in another thread and I've listened to precisely zero of them, none seem to be avant-teen / RYMcore either.
>>
turny-core can be good when you wade past some of the wanky turntablism
>>
The ones I've heard are all good. Also, if you listen to these, the -core you will be listening to is "turnycore".
>>
File: aegagega.png (2 MB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
aegagega.png
2 MB, 1050x1050
These are the only ones worthy of attention. Thank me later, OP.
>>
love kid koala
>>
thanks lads
>>
>>65228322
>no Kanye
>>
Its a bunch of wonky, upbeat leftfield electronic music. Its like the exact opposite of what this board likes.

But I'll be damned if it isn't some good shit, I have very similar taste to whatever anon keeps spamming it.
>>
Elysian Fields is great
>>
>>65231155
>Aurelio Martinez
>Nina Simone
>The Upsetters
>Craig Charles Funk & Soul Club
>Amy Winehouse
>Elysian Fields
>Andreya Triana
>electronic
>>
>>65232795
>>The Upsetters

Dub is technically electronic music anon.
>>
>>65231189
corny af
>>
>>65228579
>not erikm
turbopleb
>>
>>65233998
How are they corny? In what way? That makes no sense.
>>
>>65228322
Dude just listen to what you want to listen to, don't get caught up in labels of reddit-tier or avant-teen or any of that bullshit, just decide/create your own reason for listening what it is you want to listen to, don't make what you listen to be what you invest yourself in just because you perceive it as being the "right" thing to listen to.
>>
>>65234047
you make no sense
>>
>>65234161
What?

I don't care if you like Elysian Fields or not, I just don't see how they are corny. Can you explain?
>>
>>65234221
it sounds insincere to me, and touches sounds i dont really care for in that kind of music
>>
>>65234354
Fair enough, I don't think there is anything insincere about Jenifer or the music but each to their own.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.