[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /mu/ I introduced some friends to my favorite music,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 633x758
I fucked up /mu/
I introduced some friends to my favorite music, and I completely regret it.
They always play the same couple songs I showed them. It's making me hate some of the music I loved.
I miss them playing their shit tier music. ;__;
What do?
Anyone else done this before?
>>
>try to recommend some pleb friends a few bands I like
>"I'll listen to that, but only if you listen to [insert generic IDM/metal band] too!"
>never recommend music again

So no
>>
are you seriously complaining about your friends liking the music that you chose to show them
>>
Do you think you even really enjoyed that music you "liked" in the first place? This delema you are creating speaks more about you than your friends desu
>>
>>65227903
Introduce them to actually bad music. Say you love it. Watch as they all circlejerk it. And then once after awhile, make fun of their music and explain how shitty it really is.

Also what did you introduce them to? Just curious.
>>
>>65227903

anhero
>>
>>65227948
That's what a pleb would do tho
>>
>>65227947
Yes, I really did enjoy the music I showed them. But it's just getting overplayed, and it's cringe-y hearing them talk about the band.

>>65227948
If I showed them shit music, I know they would do that.
I showed them AnCo, some Radiohead, Daniel Johnston, and more. I RELALLU regret it.

>>65227938
Yes I am, I'm autistic.
>>
>>65227903
>introducing people to music
What the fuck is wrong with you you fucking stupid animal
>>
>>65228009
>Yes I am, I'm autistic.
Then stop complaining and thank the heavens there are people sensitive enough to pretend they like you long enough for you to think they're your friends, you malfunction
>>
>>65227903
Just stop having friends, like the rest of us.
>>
>>65227903
Same shit happened to me except it was my brother.
>>
Commit suicide, that is the only answer.
>>
>>65227903
>>65227950
>>65229047
>>65230133
S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R
>>
>>65227903
play your own music, clearly they enjoy your taste just commandeer the music at all times and then you don't have to listen to whatever shit they want to put on
>>
>have patrician friend
>recs me good shit on the regular
>don't insult him by pushing my pleb tastes on him but still enjoy them myself

life is good on the other side
>>
>>65227903

I usually only recommend the most grating or inaccessible of my favorites while laughing at how my friends get annoyed by it because I'm terrified of sincerity when it comes to revealing my likes and dislikes and I need to wall myself off from others in order to avoid being hurt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.