[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conceptual art in a nutshell http://www.independent.co.uk/a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: art-glasses.jpg (65 KB, 1198x628) Image search: [Google]
art-glasses.jpg
65 KB, 1198x628
Conceptual art in a nutshell

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/a-pair-of-glasses-were-left-on-the-floor-at-museum-and-everyone-mistook-it-for-art-a7049551.html
>>
Explain how there's anything wrong with that
>>
>stealing links from the front page of reddit
new low OP
>>
>>65227680
What's this have to do with music?
>>
>>65227738
Mu is to music what this thread is to mu.
>>
Kek the headline is like something from Clickhole
>>
>person creates a piece of conceptual art and is surprised when people treat it as art
>>
We've past realism, gone beyond surrealism. Where else can art go?
>>
>>65228076
Digital, i'd reckon
>>
File: 1455134462714.jpg (48 KB, 616x506) Image search: [Google]
1455134462714.jpg
48 KB, 616x506
>>65227680
I bet you're the kind of guy who looks at Jackson Pollock (or any Abstract Expressionist) and says "My kid could do that"
>>
What album is the equivalent of this?
>>
>>65228141
Anything vaporwave
>>
File: 8297-the-mollusk[1].jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8297-the-mollusk[1].jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>65228141
or the track Loser by Beck
>>
>>65227680
>not knowing the art was not knowing it was not art
jokes on you OP the article is part of the Art also
>>
That's a good thing. Art can be anything. Circumstances can intertwine in just the right way to create art. Take jazz. Every performance is different, influenced by the slightest change. Like a pair of glasses on the floor.
>>
>>65228100
The rest of abstract expressionism is cool but Pollock really was a hack
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.