[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My obsession with Lauren Mayberry has become debilitating. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: lauren.jpg (77 KB, 564x1002) Image search: [Google]
lauren.jpg
77 KB, 564x1002
My obsession with Lauren Mayberry has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be with her and the tears would not stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.
>>
she looks like a prepubecent diseased whore
>>
>>65225483
forgot your trip Brandon
>>
>>65225483
brandon, seriously get some help. you're worrying people.
>>
>>65225496
>>65225541
>>65225642
I've been obsessed with her for 4 years now. I have thought about her every day. I'm only starting to realize that this is unhealthy.
>>
get out more. She's a 7/10 at best and her personality would make her a drag hang out with
>>
she's on telly today somewhere
>>
you know anything about her personality bruh? auto-flaccidity guarantee
>>
>>65225767
she seems cool in interviews
>>
FETAL
ALCOHOL
SYNDROME
>>
>>65226200
do you even know what that means kidd
>>
>>65226228
vato just look at her
>>
She looks like she's 14... is that why you losers drool over her?
>>
>>65225767
>and her personality
Oh do you know her personally?
>>
>>65226200

No way. She just had an underwhelming puberty.

Her eyes aren't super squinty, and she has the little groove above her lip that all FAS victims lack.
>>
>>65225483
I think you need to find new interests, OP.
Just think of how much Lauren would disapprove of your obsession.

I once met a celebrity I adored at a book signing and the whole experience was so utterly awkward that I kind of stopped liking them after that.
>>
>>65226535
i think OP's brandon and he needs to get some psychological help. crying and drinking over someone he doesnt know is really bad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.