[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Phil Spector?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Phil_Spector.jpg (29 KB, 239x367) Image search: [Google]
Phil_Spector.jpg
29 KB, 239x367
What do you guys think of Phil Spector?
>>
Innocent
>>
He seems a nice guy. Haven't heard much from him for about a decade. I wonder what he's doing now.
>>
>>65208256
he apparently divorced his normie horse-lookin-ass gold-digger wife, Rachelle Short.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (35 KB, 700x514) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
35 KB, 700x514
>>65207948
He's got some real killer production skills.
>>
>>65208256
>He seems a nice guy

he's notorious for being one of the most egotistical producers in the business. also pretty sure there were sexual offenses in there
>>
>>65207948

he ruined Let It Be

I could give a fuck less if he killed someone but that crime is just unforgivable

seriously the whole point of the album was to be a back to basics jam record without studio tomfoolery and we get that wall of sound bullshit
>>
>>65208866
>wall of sound bullshit
by bullshit I'm assuming you mean majesty
>>
>/mu/ doesn't know who phil spector is
>>
murder aside that back to mono set is pretty good. exhausting to listen to in one sitting though. that wall of sound style is a lot to take in
>>
>>65207948
he's a spooky spectre
>>
File: 71QujDUQ-4L._SL1000_.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
71QujDUQ-4L._SL1000_.jpg
136 KB, 1000x1000
this is glorious
>>
>>65208866
Then The Beatles should've produced the song all by themselves.
>>
>>65211077
>getting this mad when let it be naked exists

I only listen to that version
>>
>>65208866
that song suck, double dubs boy
>>
File: derp.jpg (77 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
77 KB, 850x400
Phil Spector is just Grimes in a wig
>>
How come barely any footage of him in the 60s exists?
>>
utter proof that Hollywood is shit
>>
>>65211355

how you pleb
>>
>>65211371
hedonism at its finest
>>
>>65211347
well, he wasn't a performer, and producers were rarely interviewed
>>
>>65211382
Yeah, but his name was *everywhere* in the 60s according to my mom who has in her late teens in the 60s
>>
anyone on /mu/ who's related to him? heard he was horrible to his children.
>>
Shadow Morton > Phil Spector
>>
>>65211724
>>65211724
Two completely different producers...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.