[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/, I need advice from a non-autismo. Is it socially acceptable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
/mu/, I need advice from a non-autismo. Is it socially acceptable to hear music while moaning the lawn? Last time I moaned the lawn people who walked by looked at me weird. I'm listening with earphones. People can't hear the music.
>>
Its disrespectful to listen to music while the grass is moaning
>>
>>65202092

Fuck, it's not my mother tongue. Leave me alone.
>>
is it acceptale to moan while listenign tot he lawn is my questiomn
>>
>>65202133

Yeah, okay. I got it. Hahaha, the stupid foreigner made a mistake. Funny
>>
Assuming this isn't bait, yes it's totally acceptable, and I don't know why people would look at you funny.
>>
>>65202044
>moaning the lawn
>>
I can get my lawn moaning, but only after a particularly vigorous seeding and watering.
>>
>>65202163
If you're foreign how would we know what is socially acceptable in your country
>>
I don't see why it would be unacceptable, you're just wearing headphones. The question I have to ask is how do you hear the music over the lawn mower?
>>
>>65202044
you are imagining things people don't give a fuck if you listen to music or not.
>>
Bumping this thread because I've often wondered if it satseptble 2 moan the lawn
>>
>>65202044
Yes it's fine, but if you were singing along cut the shit
>>
>>65202044

They're probably just worried about your ears. You've got the sound of the lawnmower and you're blasting music into it at the same time? I hope you don't do this often.
>>
File: 1460924743608.png (96 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1460924743608.png
96 KB, 612x491
>>65202044
thanks for the hot new meme senpai. you lik sbain?
>>
>>65202302
Closed ear headphones do wonders but I cant say its a good idea. I feel I don't hear as well anymore in my right ear after having my headphones that loud over the mower.
>>
>not listening to your lawnmoaner
>>
>>65202044
If you're wearing noise-canceling headphones, that's way better than keeping your ears uncovered. Keep doing it.
>>
>>65202044
It's best to listen with headphones. In America, no one wants to hear your music but you.
>>
You're autistic if you care what others think.
>>
>>65202121
your mother's tongue leaves me moaning.

and no one fucking cares if you're listening to music.
>>
>>65202044
>Is it socially acceptable to hear music while moaning the lawn?
Yes
>Last time I moaned the lawn people who walked by looked at me weird.
Probably because you look weird and/or don't know how to mow a lawn properly
>>
>>65202044
i WAS mowing the lawn last week with a ratty wifebeater and some beat up shoes, also had on these dumb fucking glasses because the lawn mower likes to act up and launches the grass clippings high up on the left side. The kids walking past my house from the high school to the bus stop always look at me funny, they can line up to suck me off while I listen to lifetones
>>
>>65205191
that's disturbing
calling the cops
>>
>tfw no lawn gf to moan for u
>>
>>65202044
It wasn't because of the music, anon.
Something else about you caught their attention in a bad way :/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.