[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Murder is a tough thing to digest, it's a slow process,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hov 96.png (175 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
hov 96.png
175 KB, 450x600
>Murder is a tough thing to digest, it's a slow process, and I ain't got nothing but time

remember when he was actually good?
>>
Jay-Z rode the coattails of hip-hop's true greats to get his billions. Almost every song on Reasonable Doubt plays off of a previous rap classic. The Blueprint is alright, I guess.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ifsQOFiPw
>>
>>65195407
he's the only 90s rapper to successfully evolve into the 21st century and stay very relevant. and he has a shit load of great songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L21uZPAeBk
>>
>>65195474
The rhymes are really damn good on this. Not crazy about the production but I can overlook that. He gets a little bit more of my respect but I'm still not sold on Jay-Z. I think Beyoncé has a lot to do with his relevancy.
>>
>>65195474
like most of his good stuff in later years, this is carried by Kanye
>>
>my hand around her collar, feeding her cheese
>she said the taste of dollars were shitty, so I fed her fifties
>about his whereabouts I wasn't convinced
>kept feeding her money til shit started to make sense
>who could ever foresee we used to stay up all night at slumber parties
>now I'm trying to rock his bitch to sleep
>>
>when I was talking Instagram, last thing you wanted was your picture snapped

He still has it, famalams
>>
Reasonable Doubt makes top 10 hip hop album of the 90s, but he really fell off after that in originality and skills. He straight up started biting more than any other rapper and his themes plummeted to "muh money" "muh business man". His last album was also absolute trash, which says the most about an artist's value.
>>
>>65196315
>picasso picasso picasso
>did i mention i own picassos
>i dont know any other artists but
>picasso

ART
>>
File: 1370661668336.jpg (18 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1370661668336.jpg
18 KB, 379x374
>Lemonade is a popular drink and it still is
>>
>>65195590
youve no clue what youre on about sry
tourist tier post
>>
>>65195359
Me neither.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.